Well..Take my money lol

kirorx

Really; I have not logged in for a couple weeks and I see this stuff.

A dope Mandalorian set, The Monkey lizard being cooked and the little eyeball guy from Jabbas Palace.

Well I guess I am buying all of that this morning lol:cool:

Really; I have not logged in for a couple weeks and I see this stuff.

A dope Mandalorian set, The Monkey lizard being cooked and the little eyeball guy from Jabbas Palace.

Well I guess I am buying all of that this morning lol:cool:

did the exact same thing as soon as I saw the deco pack.....even thinking of getting more, can't decide where to put them, so might have them on multiple strongholds...lol

Well, I need more armor sets. You know how hard it is to get quality female Twi'lek armor?

There is a thread in the suggestion forum, where you can request sets, if you've an idea of what you'd like, or even better, if you have pics, you can link them. Not sure they look at them more than here, but it's worth a shot. quite a bit of the stuff requested has come out,

Too bad the Helm has terrible voice modulation that makes you sound like a droid/robot.

I find it awesome. I have this pretty mellow BH having to be tough once-a-while, It sure helps with a voice modulator.

The helmet is awesome, with its crystl-colored animated targeting device, when the toon speaks, there is proper chin/yaw-movement to be seen. The skin looks high quality detailed, and it got a nice softened metallic sheen.

Oh, and the visor actually looks like glass.

Awesome work, Bioware.

Now, let us get a Blurrg as mount and that 'egg' as pet. :D

Edited by Miffypiffy

Yeah the new bounty hunter package is a dope set all right... except your BH can't use the rifle :rolleyes:

I think I'll give it to my operative. :D

------------ \o/ ------------

Still never figured out why they didn't have Mercs sport dual pistols and Powertechs sporting blaster rifles. Look at the

and every single BH on it is carrying a rifle or a carbine (Boba's). Edited by Sareeph