Did I did something wrong? Lana Beniko romance

WTFSKRALL

Hello. So I played chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire and stopped on chapter called Alliance. I denied all Valkorion powers and In chapter called "Taking Fight" Lana saves me. But In a next chapter called "The Alliance" I haven't got romance lock on her. What's wrong?

Hello. So I played chapters of Knights of the Fallen Empire and stopped on chapter called Alliance. I denied all Valkorion powers and In chapter called "Taking Fight" Lana saves me. But In a next chapter called "The Alliance" I haven't got romance lock on her. What's wrong?

Did you do all the flirt option up till then? It's been a while since I've flirted with her, or tried to romance her, but there are certain flirts you have to do to lock in the romance. Unfortunately, I can't remember them, but there are some great people here with memories like steel traps who will be able to tell you exactly what parts you need to flirt on, so hopefully you haven't got past it, and they can sort you out :)

Query; when did you begin Chapter III of KotFE and when did you complete Chapter IX?

*sighs*

Hopefully, it wasn't interrupted by the 6.1.4 or 6.1.4a patches. There is a persistant and frustrating bug where, if there's a patch anytime between a character starting Chapter III and completing Chapter IX, it causes the game to have a hiccup and... for lack of better term, 'forget' any and all flirting the character has done with Lana, Theron or Koth. Unfortunately, because even replaying chapters doesn't alter the game's memory for 'original' choices, that hiccup means that any chance at romance with any of those three goes the way of Alderaan when Tarkin comes knocking.

As it stands, the only way to avoid the bug is to make sure that you schedule your playing for those story chapters so that they shouldn't be interrupted - usually for a weekend.

Query; when did you begin Chapter III of KotFE and when did you complete Chapter IX?

*sighs*

Hopefully, it wasn't interrupted by the 6.1.4 or 6.1.4a patches. There is a persistant and frustrating bug where, if there's a patch anytime between a character starting Chapter III and completing Chapter IX, it causes the game to have a hiccup and... for lack of better term, 'forget' any and all flirting the character has done with Lana, Theron or Koth. Unfortunately, because even replaying chapters doesn't alter the game's memory for 'original' choices, that hiccup means that any chance at romance with any of those three goes the way of Alderaan when Tarkin comes knocking.

As it stands, the only way to avoid the bug is to make sure that you schedule your playing for those story chapters so that they shouldn't be interrupted - usually for a weekend.

Isn't that bug fixed by the droid that asks you the questions and resets the romance flags?

The droid will only work if you have locked in the relationship prior thou.

Isn't that bug fixed by the droid that asks you the questions and resets the romance flags?

The droid will only work if you have locked in the relationship prior thou.

No. I believe you're thinking of the miniature mission "Error in Alliance Records", which was introduced to fix the consequences of a very specific bug in the aftermath of them releasing the Nathema Conspiracy segment of the Traitor arc.

In the end cut-scene (after you defeat the Big Bad and the other Big Bad), if you are in a romance with Theron or Lana,

your character can propose marriage

When it was released, there was a bug where the game would forget that you had asked Lana that question.

They quickly fixed the bug, and added the mission so people who *had* experienced the bug could correct it, but only characters who were affected by the bug can take that mission.

Yeah it's kind of a bummer the way you can get locked out of the the romance you have been working on for two expansions without warning for missing one dialogue option. Burned me my first time playing KotFE through. Really bummed me out too, as I had been really looking forward to that part of the story. Especially the way it looks as though you could be flirting with a character other than the one you wish to romance. Really made me wish I had read a romance guide before hand, but I was trying to be all no spoilers and all.

Not sure if the way this works was some kind of unintentional effect of the way they had to do things to make it work, or an intentional "Ha Ha" on the part of some dev. Either way though.... I was very sad when I found out I had locked my favorite toon out of the romance with Lana. Took me two weeks to get over my lost love XD

The very first time you land on Odessen there is a flirt option in the dialogue in the cantina.

I want to talk with one of you (fFlirt)

Then you choose Lana

That is the lock in point for the romance, there isn't another.

This is still a huge problem with Lana's romance and where most people lose it. When the option "I want to talk with one of you (Flirt)" comes up, Theron (and only Theron) is on the screen. When I went through this on my main character, I thought if I chose that option I would be flirting with Theron so I didn't pick it and lost further romance options with Lana.