Rishi pipes = LONG delays in doing story quest! MUST BE FIXED!

damonskye

The Rishi pipes (which are needed in the first week of the Feast of Prosperity story quest) take 5 minutes to respawn. Only one person can click at a time.

This has to be fixed immediately! It is a complete bottleneck for this short story quest; if there are multiple people around the pipe, especially people of the other faction, you can wait 10, 20, even 30 minutes for the opportunity to click one pipe... and you have to do it three times.

Developers, PLEASE fix this... make the pipe respawn no more than 30 seconds, but 15 would even be better. This *should* have been fixed in this morning's patch already, but nobody did anything about it. You fixed the nexu drops on Corellia because of the *exact* same respawn issue, so please fix this. Thanks.

I'm sure they'll fix those respawn times as soon as they get around to fixing the ones in Face Merchants. It's only be 8 years on that one. So nothing to worry about.

believe it or not, face merchants is better than it used to be, still stupidly long, but better...lol

What's even sillier is that you can group up and all share the reward. There's no need for 4 people to all wait separately. (Except, of course, you can't group cross-faction.)

ONLY if you're all standing at the same pipe. You cannot send group members to the other pipes, you will not get credit for them.

Look... the point is that a 5 minute respawn is TOO LONG.

Wow! 5 whole minutes! Be sure to pack a lunch. 😂

Not a bad idea, I'd probaly have a whole sambo ate by the time it respawns...assuming some *** doesn't que jump....but I suppose I'll get to eat another sambo if they do ;)

Unfortunately it's like the heroics, you try to get people to join, but they refuse, and then try to jump in first.....

Wow! 5 whole minutes! Be sure to pack a lunch. 😂

Wow, talk about someone who completely misses the point...

If there are other people around wanting to complete the quest who cannot or will not group (i.e. opposite faction, etc.), it is one person able to click one of three pipes every five minutes.

Which means at the bare minimum, it takes 15 minutes of time just to complete one three-step click-here quest.

Now, do you realize what you've just said here? People complained for YEARS about the Valen Korik encounter taking 5 minutes to respawn and that's just ONE thing to do for quest completion. They literally just fixed that, to great acclaim.

Nobody, NOBODY, wants to spend 15-30 minutes clicking three pipes. Except, apparently, you.

Edited by damonskye

Wow, talk about someone who completely misses the point...

Nobody, NOBODY, wants to spend 15-30 minutes clicking three pipes. Except, apparently, you.

I'm smart enough to come back later. 😂

I've only done the Rishi thing once so far, it probably took about 15 minutes (2 groups). Good thing I packed a lunch. 🙄

Actually I got to watch some Youtube videos while I waited. Unlike some people, I don't just sit around twiddling my thumbs and fuming about having to wait a few minutes.

Edited by JediQuaker

I'm smart enough to come back later.

And that does not change my point that it needs to be changed to a 30 second instead of 5 minute respawn.

Which any sane person would realize is a good thing. I'm not sure why you're falling on this particular sword.

And that does not change my point that it needs to be changed to a 30 second instead of 5 minute respawn.

Which any sane person would realize is a good thing. I'm not sure why you're falling on this particular sword.

And I'm not sure why you get so upset about a whole 5 minute wait time. Maybe you just need to learn to relax. 🙂

And I'm not sure why you get so upset about a whole 5 minute wait time. Maybe you just need to learn to relax. 🙂

It's not five minutes.

It's 15 minutes. AT LEAST. Fifteen minutes at the absolute minimum TO CLICK ON THREE PIPES for one measly quest that's required to continue the main Feast story quest chain. The rest of the time standing around doing nothing.

There are multiple threads on this very topic, so it's obviously not just me. But hey, I should thank you for your ridiculous comments that keep this one at the very top of the forum.

Edited by damonskye

There are multiple threads on this very topic, so it's obviously not just me. But hey, I should thank you for your ridiculous comments that keep this one at the very top of the forum.

Yer welcome.

There used to be threads about the wait times for some bosses on Ossus, too. Now, not so much.

I'd be willing to bet there's hardly any wait time on Rishi already, and surely not a week from now.

A new event comes out and everyone rushes to do it. Big surprise. 🙄

Yer welcome.

There used to be threads about the wait times for some bosses on Ossus, too. Now, not so much.

I'd be willing to bet there's hardly any wait time on Rishi already, and surely not a week from now.

A new event comes out and everyone rushes to do it. Big surprise. 🙄

But...but....it's new 🐶

if a timer is 5min between clicks, for a competitive resource I can guarantee you that people are going to be waiting much longer than just those 5 mins to get in a click.... it's an unnecessary bottleneck that generates log jams. we've all seen it before.

5minx3 is when you're lucky to have only one person queuing before you who clicks the pipe right when you arrive, which was not the case even when it's around 6AM in the US, which was when I did it yesterday and it took me 30min to click 3 stupid pipes. I can run 2 Hammer Stations with a good group in 30min. Edited by eabevella

you can avoid the pipes by threatening the guy, I don't think it changes the amount of tokens earned. But also if there are too many hunting the blades, or wine, there's also an option to bribe the first guy. So you can skip that too. It's not a perfect solution, but it'll do till they reduce the timers