FFS, STOP SPAMMING KUAT DRIVES on GF

Kogull_x

For Eff's and (any) gods sake, STOP SPAMMING KUAT DRIVES flashpoint on GF.

I queued for Vet flashpoints on GF about 8 times today, and 5 times it was the lamest and most boring of all flashpoints; Kuat Effing Drives. And the last 5 days i'm being spammed Kuat at the same rate!

Seriously, except the fact that it's a boring and lame FP, I have to suffer every noob who hasn't seen the Aygo/Krovos cinrmatics for at least 5442364312432654 times. And what's worse the minibosses dont drop any rewards except these lame green rep trophies....

Seriously this has become boring.....

I'm having serious thoughts of paying sub for friggin' Fallout76 instead of Star Wars: Kuat Spammer next month!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Eff's and (any) gods sake, STOP SPAMMING KUAT DRIVES flashpoint on GF.

I queued for Vet flashpoints on GF about 8 times today, and 5 times it was the lamest and most boring of all flashpoints; Kuat Effing Drives. And the last 5 days i'm being spammed Kuat at the same rate!

Seriously, except the fact that it's a boring and lame FP, I have to suffer every noob who hasn't seen the Aygo/Krovos cinrmatics for at least 5442364312432654 times. And what's worse the minibosses dont drop any rewards except these lame green rep trophies....

Seriously this has become boring.....

I'm having serious thoughts of paying sub for friggin' Fallout76 instead of Star Wars: Kuat Spammer next month!

You could always uncheck Kuat Drive yards from the list if you don't want to run it.

Wow you are very smart! Did you go to college?

If you uncheck even one FP you can't get rhe reward for random FP. wiseguy.

That's your problem. The point of the random reward is to encourage players to do a greater selection of FPs, thereby filling groups for players who are only running a specific selection of FPs. You're accepting the chance of getting a FP you don't like by queueing for all of them.

There are plenty of players who only queue for Hammer Station and Athiss, because they're the fastest/easiest. You'll still get normal loot from the bosses and completing the FP, which is where the bulk of the rewards are anyway.

Well here is the thing. Not everyone agree's with your opinion of Kuat Drive Yards, so people do Check specific FP's. I know I do all the time. Not everyone cares about the Random rewards you know. So if you don't like the FP you get, you do have the Option to leave, and try to requeu after your deserter debuff goes away.

The only 2 options you have are

A) uncheck the FP from the list knowing you won't get the random mission done

B) Leave if you get something you don't want.

If these 2 options aren't good enough for you, I'm sorry, but that is simply a problem for you. I know I've left enough FP's if I didn't like what I've gotten.

Edited by Toraak

Coming onto these forums, using all capitals in over-sized fonts, and then calling respected, long-time posters like Dasty names, isn't the way to win over people with what you're trying to say.

That's your problem. The point of the random reward is to encourage players to do a greater selection of FPs, thereby filling groups for players who are only running a specific selection of FPs. You're accepting the chance of getting a FP you don't like by queueing for all of them.

There are plenty of players who only queue for Hammer Station and Athiss, because they're the fastest/easiest. You'll still get normal loot from the bosses and completing the FP, which is where the bulk of the rewards are anyway.

100% agreed. I have gotten pretty tired of running Hammer Station, so I uncheck it from time to time. If they let you get the random rewards without checking every single one then groups would pop much less often. If you're tired of a particular flashpoint the tools exist to avoid it.

Edited by Eldrenath
Grammar

... I have to suffer every noob who hasn't seen the Aygo/Krovos cinrmatics for at least 5442364312432654 times...

Don't join them in the conversation. Just run to the shuttle and click the door. The convo gets skipped as everyone gets teleported to the cutscene where you take the shuttle to the station. You can esc and skip for all on that too...

You're welcome.

Edited by Zharik

You can also make a group on fleet, and then queue random. There's plenty of people willing to join, because they've also gotten sick of Kuat, HS, RR and Athiss. That's how I play flashpoints now, and yes, It still might pop Kuat (or HS) but at least it would be random, not a choice by someone who is incapable of doing anything else.

That's your problem.

Exactly. And in a "normal" world, people would accept this, but it's not, sadly. It's all about blaming everyone and everything else.

Nobody ever wants to just admit that the issue is with themselves. Just stomp their feet and throw a tantrum and make as much noise as possible so they can tell themselves that nothing is their fault and it's the world that's out to get them.

I often run all FP's checked until I get the random reward, then I uncheck the FP's I don't want to play.

It's not a big deal, it's just part of the game.

*unchecks all FP's except KUAT DRIVES....* :D

I often run all FP's checked until I get the random reward, then I uncheck the FP's I don't want to play.

It's not a big deal, it's just part of the game.

*unchecks all FP's except KUAT DRIVES....* :D

Things have changed. For FPs the GF random reward is no longer a daily but each time. It also means extra loot and tech frags each time.

The problem with Kuat Drive is that it doesn't have multiple boss fights so therefore loot in that FP is crap. So it doesn't fit in the current gearing system.

The same goes for the latest FPs Umbara, Copero and Nathema but for a different reason. These FPs are a lot tougher which means that usually the group falls apart at the start because people start leaving as soon as they see the relevant quest in their quest log...meaning they don't even enter the FP and quit the group. And replacements often don't want to do those either leaving the remaining players with having to quit and get a 15 min ban because other people left.

The overarching problem is that BW fails to level dificulty within the group of choices on the GF and this means that all are not equal but are treated as if they are equal. Their latest disaster of the Ops set up in the GF is another example. People fudge the GF to get TC or Queen for the easy reward...in this case it is a daily reward. Why? Because most people want the quick rewards and not do a full ops or because they get the Colossal Monolith which most pugs don't know what to do with...and then you get leavers as well.

But there simply is content that shouldn't be part of the GF because they are not equal at all. Sure, nothing is exactly equal but I think I don't need to explain the difference in difficulty between Athiss and Nathema. Or between EV and the Gods operation. People simply don't do the harder ones because it's not worth the effort or it's too hard for them and because most content is dead easy they are unwilling to learn. But I mean Izax SM is an entirely category than Karagga for example. And this is also the same with FP bosses from FP to FP.

So for FPs I think that Kuat should be it's own category that gives lots of XP and is available for below 75 only (as leveling FP) OR give more loot during that FP and the last 3 FPs should be in a separate queue that people can select and get rewards for doing all 3 in a week. Call them Challenge Flash Points or whatever and make it a nice reward so people are actually motivated to do them. Cause as long as groups fall apart because of quitters, they add no value to the current GF set up that is supposed to get people to play together.

Kuat really is horrible. I would usually leave and spend my 15 min timer doing something else.

I use alts. So when it's Kuat or one of the ones I know is going to fail, I quit and switch to an alt. By the time that FP is done the first characters is off the 15 min timer again.

Figure out who is grinding rep and /ignore player.

Either that or the player who thinks Kuat is still the fastest way to level. Had it pop twice on me yesterday, ran the first one and realised how lame the rewards were, took the deserter debuff for the second and logged a different character to continue elsewhere.

Not an issue for me, but whoever thinks Kuat is a good way to level or wants the rep from it should visit a stronghold with a contraband slot machine or figure out it isn't the fastest way to level (Kuat has to be the most mind numbingly boring way I could think to level...)

So for FPs I think that Kuat should be it's own category that gives lots of XP and is available for below 75 only (as leveling FP) OR give more loot during that FP and the last 3 FPs should be in a separate queue that people can select and get rewards for doing all 3 in a week. Call them Challenge Flash Points or whatever and make it a nice reward so people are actually motivated to do them. Cause as long as groups fall apart because of quitters, they add no value to the current GF set up that is supposed to get people to play together.

something like this is advisable

something like this is advisable

What's truly advisable is that people start deselecting the FPs they don't want and/or only select the ones they do want and/or only do FPs with guild groups.

The rest of us don't want to listen to these people who have no regard for others, whining because they are too cheap to give up the relatively unimportant GF bonus.

Yeah, I know, maybe BW should do something, yada, yada, yada. Meanwhile, suck it up. :D

Edited by JediQuaker

guess someone didn't realize that leveling characters only have access to FPs based on their level... so running random VM has a high chance of hitting beginner FP's with tons of newbies that are leveling first time, and people leveling alts.

Hate DKY? Run MMFPs.... seriously I think I've seen it pop up twice in the last 3mos of MMFP's