Legacy Ignore....How about Legacy Friend???? It's 2020

LegionAlpha

its called custom chat channels, which have been used well before this game ever came out. the only drawback to custom chat chans in this game is that they STILL have not turned on the mod controls.

Sorry, missed the part where this has anything to do with what i said :confused:

And still a solid HELL NO to any legacy friend system..

Totally agree

Sorry, missed the part where this has anything to do with what i said :confused:

tis ok, i know you are getting old and forgetful:

I don't think my friends list would bust, but it'd fill quite fast...

its called custom chat channels...

tis ok, i know you are getting old and forgetful:

No I'm n....what was I saying ,oh yes, that rabbit started it..:eek:

(friends lists and custom channels are two different things....I'm not quite as senile as you think i look ;) )

Edited by DarkTergon

No I'm n....what was I saying ,oh yes, that rabbit started it..:eek:

(friends lists and custom channels are two different things....I'm not quite as senile as you think i look ;) )

lol, fix your slip, your guilty conscience is showing again :D

and of course they are different, thats the point. see, it kind of like comparing Your Personal edition of the white pages

vs the local watering hole. if people want to be social, they wander in and pull up some seat. if not, they wander elsewhere. At no point is a blinding bright neon sign required to light up anywhere while the narrator screams in your ear "Dodgson, Dodgson, we've got Dodgson here!"

lol, fix your slip, your guilty conscience is showing again :D

and of course they are different, thats the point. see, it kind of like comparing Your Personal edition of the white pages

vs the local watering hole. if people want to be social, they wander in and pull up some seat. if not, they wander elsewhere. At no point is a blinding bright neon sign required to light up anywhere while the narrator screams in your ear "Dodgson, Dodgson, we've got Dodgson here!"

wasn't a slip......a tongue in cheek moment maybe ;)