Agent Quest on Voss "Paying Respects" bug

Tioz

This quest is bugged for me and everyone else i met there. i have to pick up a "Tu-neh" fruit, but the fruit isnt clickable. any gm here who could help please? Server is Tulak Hord. Edited by Tioz

This quest is bugged for me and everyone else i met there. i have to pick up a "Tu-neh" fruit, but the fruit isnt clickable. any gm here who could help please? Server is Tulak Hord.

Having the same issue on Darth Malgus, so not able to progress the story.

This quest is bugged for me and everyone else i met there. i have to pick up a "Tu-neh" fruit, but the fruit isnt clickable. any gm here who could help please? Server is Tulak Hord.

Having same issue, killed the beasts, and can't click any of the fruits on ground.

I was able to complete the Agent story not that long ago. Is this across all servers?

Seems to be. From the Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues post:

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.1.4:

• The Tu-neh fruits in the Imperial Agents' Class Mission "Paying Respects" on Voss cannot be clicked on, preventing players from completing this Mission.

So has this been fixed or any date when it will be fixed?

I just started with SWTOR and my Agent is my first and only char and the Story Quest is just not doable.

They will fix it but they have to investigate what broke the quest.

I'd just start a new character and play that for a while while you wait. There are 8 stories to go through and so far I've enjoyed all I've done.

They will fix it but they have to investigate what broke the quest.

I'd just start a new character and play that for a while while you wait. There are 8 stories to go through and so far I've enjoyed all I've done.

This is a good idea. Alternatively, if you really don't want to start a new character, there are a whole lot of sidequests you can do on different planets in the mean time.

They are investigating the issue. It will get fixed likely in a hot fix patch or the next big one. In the meantime play other class stories or sidequests.

There are no other class stories until you finish this one. At least none appear in my mission log. You need to finish this story on Voss to be able to continue. No skipping it.

There are no other class stories until you finish this one. At least none appear in my mission log. You need to finish this story on Voss to be able to continue. No skipping it.

Nobody at EA or a GM willing to help out?

I've tried everything except wishing really hard with my fingers crossed...