Star Fortress Bugged. No other characters playable until CS resets fp.

IslanderRebel

Tor Community,

This is a warning about Star Fortress being bugged during the EPHEMUS portion of the fp.

My character did everything right but EPHEMUS is stuck in its place and I cannot kill it.

I cannot do anything at all and have to close out the game via Task manager or close it out from the taskbar.

I am waiting on CS to answer my ticket but I will probably pray I can get through and get them to get my character out of Star Fortress completely.

Tor Community,

This is a warning about Star Fortress being bugged during the EPHEMUS portion of the fp.

My character did everything right but EPHEMUS is stuck in its place and I cannot kill it.

I cannot do anything at all and have to close out the game via Task manager or close it out from the taskbar.

I am waiting on CS to answer my ticket but I will probably pray I can get through and get them to get my character out of Star Fortress completely.

Hopefully they can sort it out, but if the ticket is taking too long, you can try support@swtor.com , they are usually faster at answering.

Edited by DarkTergon