Nice patch (sarcasm alert)

forcedpolitics

You add legacy ignore but break being able to right click on players names in chat to ignore normally.

You add comma's to the GTN but break being able to smoothly select text with your mouse.

You add a vendor to mek-sha for the bouncers badge instead of properly incorporating it into the legacy panel to right click it to add to inventory like everything else.

You add augments that aren't even needed at our current power levels walled behind either way too much work or way too many credits.

You make 1x vet uprising give 120k conquest points and it's daily repeatable. (Huh??)

You add another uninspired single-player event that is absolutely terrible, boring and honestly embarrassing.

Is everything okay at home bioware? Do you need to talk to somebody? There's help lines for this sort of thing. I'm one phone call away.

You add legacy ignore but break being able to right click on players names in chat to ignore normally.

THIS. Ugh!! Especially for the ones using a damn ASCII character in their name... You have to left click their names in chat, backspace and erase /whisper, then make it say /ignore instead, and remember to delete the colon at the end. Just a terribly half-assed sloppy change...

Edited by martymart

THIS. Ugh!! Especially for the ones using a damn ASCII character in their name... You have to left click their names in chat, backspace and erase /whisper, then make it say /ignore instead, and remember to delete the colon at the end. Just a terribly half-assed sloppy change...

I always just open up the ignore list an copy/paste the name in there from chat. Seems less work than the way you do it, even before this patch.

How is this in any way a helpful post? Like, what is your point?

And how is your point helpful? Why do you feel a need to put in sarky posts when you can't handle when someone else is snarky to you.

His point is that no matter what BW do, and people complain about, people still play the game.

"The most powerful marketing tool is the customer's ability to accept bull crap" <---- this alone should tell you what his point is.

Unlike the previous quote I liked this post Have a nice Day

I agree, it's funny & true ;)

Edited by DarkTergon

And how is your point helpful? Why do you feel a need to put in sarky posts when you can't handle when someone else is snarky to you.

His point is that no matter what BW do, and people complain about, people still play the game.

"The most powerful marketing tool is the customer's ability to accept bull crap" <---- this alone should tell you what his point is.

I agree, it's funny & true ;)

The difference, since I guess I need to use crayons to explain it to you (remember that crap you said to me?....), is that I RESPOND to it rather than INITIATING it. They aim a weapon, I put up a shield. (that's a metaphor).

What "people" are complaining and continuing to play? Personally, I quit for 3 years over stuff I didn't like which cost them a big chunk of revenue, and I am not the only one. I took several friends with me. So it's a vast and inaccurate generalization and assumption to ASSUME that people who dislike these things continue to play....Neither you nor the replying poster have access to their account activity logs or the logs of any others players. But you are making the assumption that they're still playing.

Also, holy hell you are WAY WAY active on these forums, like your opinion is just some authority the way you talk down to folks.

Edited by martymart

The difference, since I guess I need to use crayons to explain it to you (remember that crap you said to me?....), is that I RESPOND to it rather than INITIATING it. They aim a weapon, I put up a shield. (that's a metaphor).

I guess we need the crayons for you, or perhaps you might eat them instead, I don't know what you kids do these days. YOU did not RESPOND, you ATTACKED, there is a difference.

What "people" are complaining and continuing to play?

A lot of people, open your eyes and read, if you can.

Also, holy hell you are WAY WAY active on these forums, like your opinion is just some authority the way you talk down to folks.

I only talk down to people who think they are above everyone else, that are snarky to others, but can't take it themselves. 99% of the people in these forums are very decent people, which is why I chat a lot with them, share ideas, and even disagree with them. Again, I think you fail to understand a lot.

*why is there no human angelic emote....

I don't know. 😇

But ya know, the OP must be new here. @OP - yes, it's another 'patch' with another bunch of glitches. Same old, same old. Hardly worth posting about.

It would be more post-worthy if there were no glitches. 😂

I don't know. 😇

That's it, I'm bringing my computer back to the shop, they didn't give me an angelic human....must be their fault, definitely wasn't mine for not looking properly......

Actually it's not on my list, I didn't know you could do emotes that didn't pop up on the list...lol You learn something new everyday.

Edited by DarkTergon

Play nice, children! 😂

[/snickers]

yup !!

Too funny !!

The patch does have bot good and ummm interesting (yeah that works) points to ponder.

CQ's made a good come back ( just my opinion) ... and yeah a couple things to hammer out !

But ... JQ ... you're right (this time) !

Play nice folks !

:D

That's it, I'm bringing my computer back to the shop, they didn't give me an angelic human....must be their fault, definitely wasn't mine for not looking properly......

Actually it's not on my list, I didn't know you could do emotes that didn't pop up on the list...lol You learn something new everyday.

I'd love to find out if it's possible to find (and be able to post) the following animated emotes:

** Not worthy

** ROFL

** barf ( ... yeah that one works from time to time)

As well as one NON animated (added to the angel) : Two thumbs up !

I'd love to find out if it's possible to find (and be able to post) the following animated emotes:

** Not worthy (couldn't find one.

** ROFL 🤣

** barf ( ... yeah that one works from time to time) 🤢

As well as one NON animated (added to the angel) : Two thumbs up !

I'd love to see some new ones, they can be so much fun :D

Yeah !! Riiiiiiight !!

;););)

:D

I will ....honestly 😇 👹

*Found this site https://emojipedia.org/ that has loads, you click in to it, then click the copy option, and they seem to work here, at least I can see them...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

I'd love to see some new ones, they can be so much fun :D

I will ....honestly 😇 👹

*Found this site https://emojipedia.org/ that has loads, you click in to it, then click the copy option, and they seem to work here, at least I can see them...lol

yip !! got those ...

Just looking for the animated ones .. ROFL and Unworthy especially! I also ran across one that said ... "sorry" (kind of cute really)

The emojis I use come with the on-screen keyboard on my Surface tablet. If you Google emojis you'll find that there's a bunch already in Windows 10 - you access them by using Win + "." or something (I forget what exactly) or by enabling the pop-up keyboard.

https://www.top-password.com/blog/access-emoji-in-windows-10/#:~:text=2%20Ways%20to%20Access%20Emoji%20in%20Windows%2010,it%E2%80%99ll%20be%20inserted%20where%20you%20left%20your%20cursor.

Edited by JediQuaker

What "people" are complaining and continuing to play? Personally, I quit for 3 years over stuff I didn't like which cost them a big chunk of revenue, and I am not the only one. I took several friends with me.

Big chunk of revenue? I think you vastly overestimate the impact that you and your friends have on EA’s bottom line 😂

At any rate, there’s always going to be something complain about. Games like this aren’t perfect and never will be. Yes, the bugs are annoying, but computer programs tend to have them. You just have to work around them and you’ll be fine.

Big chunk of revenue? I think you vastly overestimate the impact that you and your friends have on EA’s bottom line 😂

Now, don't underestimate the poor chap, I'm sure EA suffered many nights of sleep loss until the very day they came back.

At any rate, there’s always going to be something complain about. Games like this aren’t perfect and never will be. Yes, the bugs are annoying, but computer programs tend to have them. You just have to work around them and you’ll be fine.

Yup, pretty much, especially this game, and definitely lately...lol