Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.1.4:

• Feast of Prosperity:
    • The Feast of Prosperity Hat doesn't change colors when a color dye is equipped.
    • Progression for grouped players can be blocked in Cooking Mini-games Missions. To progress in these Missions, players need to ungroup and complete those Solo.
    • Prosperity Tokens are only available as quest rewards on Mek-Sha and Onderon and not as loot.

[*]Items:

• The visual effects for helmets are not displayed in the Character Selection Screen.
    • The Infamous Bounty Hunter's Belts doesn't change colors when a color dye is equipped.
    • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's visual effects disappear when the mount is used or when the flourish is used.

[*]Missions:

• There is no lip-sync in the French and German conversation cutscenes in the "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission.
    • The marker to start the Planetary Mission on Hoth "Power Vacuum" is in the wrong location. The correct location is in Imperial Camp next to the large radio tower in the middle of the camp.

[*]Game:

• Since Game Update 6.1.4c, players on Windows 7 or 10 might encounter a game crash or a C1/C7 error.
      • We currently have workarounds for players on Windows 7 with the C1/C7 error:
        • Workaround 1: Disable desktop composition in the compatibility settings
        • Workaround 2: Start swtor.exe and launcher.exe as admin w/ compatibility for XP SP3
        • Workaround 3: Update Visual C++ to the latest version should also help you: The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*]The Infamous Bounty Hunter's Armor Helmet is missing voice modulation in cutscenes.

That's a shame. Was looking foreward to this set... Will still buy it, but not use it until you get this fixed.

You will fix this soon, right BW?

Edited by Otowi
Corrected a typo.

In-game events page says Rakghoul Conquest is starting tonight as it has shown in-game all week. After 6.1.4 in-game is now showing it will be "The Balance of Power".

yep, this type of confusing display issue seems to be happening more & more lately with each new type of Event added , but anyways i posted about it here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9889127#post9889127

...so hopefully Daniel or whomever will respond soon about it with clarification.

*UPDATE, Daniel indeed just clarified: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9889134#edit9889134 ... (although it's still somewhat confusing for the other regular weekly events since the forums link still doesn't match-up correctly with the IN-GAME Conquest tab)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi support.

Do you know that some players can't start the game after patch?

Nothing happend, when I hit the playing button.

For me, it is the main fail with this patch, because I can't go into the game to submit a ticket.

:mad:

Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So....whats the point to pay a subscrption if u ain't giving me any story content, just no sense events and cartel market???? after Onslaught what 5 minute dialogue thats all u can give??? this game so far from what its start before...no botter keep playing it

Can't tell if the patch is good or not as I can't get in the game. Launcher crashes when I click Run. I've set it to run as admin, repaired both the launcher and the game and tried a complete re-install of both the Steam and Non-Steam versions, none of which fix the problem.

- Since drop of 6.1.4 Item Rating is dropping from 306 to 262 when changing instances. This can be fixed by unequipping and re-equipping gear, but it does cause all loot to drop at 270 Item Rating

Gif example: https://gyazo.com/94b59e9f8b788d7e81b7f9d9d1ffa03e

Do ya mean that gear rating fixed back to 306 but ya still got 270 from boxes&?

I asking cuz i have the same problem - and not only me, 2 buddies aswell ! - and choose not to open boxes till fix :)

But yeah the problem ARE here, not for ya only! :rak_04:

• Dev Post

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports concerning the item level and instant death bugs. As mentioned in the different threads iRating keeps resetting to 284 - 6.1.4 and Bug: Mission quick travel and summons leads to instant death, our team is currently investigating those bugs.

I also added the following bug to the list of the known issues:

• The Tu-neh fruits in the Imperial Agents' Class Mission "Paying Respects" cannot be clicked on, preventing players from completing this Mission.

Thank you.

- Since drop of 6.1.4 Item Rating is dropping from 306 to 262 when changing instances. This can be fixed by unequipping and re-equipping gear, but it does cause all loot to drop at 270 Item Rating

Gif example: https://gyazo.com/94b59e9f8b788d7e81b7f9d9d1ffa03e

I'm glad you mentioned this; I noticed my ilevel dropped BUT I did not connect it to the loot boxes giving me useless blue/purple in the 260+ range instead of 306. I found my ilevel dropped when changing instances as mentioned above including:

• going from Stronghold to Fleet
  • from stronghold to ship
  • Entering any group thing (including flashpoints, unranked PvP)
  • using the port to get to a heroic

Un-equipping and re-equipping returns your ilevel but doing any of the above lowers it again.

This requires an urgent fix please.

So after todays bug fix (6.1.4a) I can no longer log into the game, it crashes before I can get to the character selection screen. Tried 3 times, reset my machine, tried again and still no joy, anybody else having this issue...?

Same here. Exact same problem.

So after todays bug fix (6.1.4a) I can no longer log into the game, it crashes before I can get to the character selection screen. Tried 3 times, reset my machine, tried again and still no joy, anybody else having this issue...?

I'm having the same problem

So.. apparently the credit spammers now own the world, as you cant report them... because chat no longer has right-click on name functions (such as inviting to group or other useful stuff).

and since they need to then be ignored... because people all reporting these bots no longer silences them, our lists get even more filled, even faster. longer ignore lists would have been indicated, with the combining of the previous lists from each character... since its technically fewer lists (legacy to legacy is one list, not 26 lists...)

handing chat to credit spammers on a silver platter might be a "bug" ..just maybe

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

I've added the following issues to the list:

• Items:
    • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's visual effects disappear when the mount is used or when the flourish is used.

[*]Others:

• The ENTER button can not be used to initiate research in the filter section of the “Who” tab.
    • Quick Travel Mission and summon can lead to instant death.
    • Right-click "Invite to group" option doesn't always work.