Armor Mods - Help

Red_Eye_Jedi_

Ok, so I am relatively new to the game. I play a Sith Assassin, I'm seeing allot of Orange armor sets available, which have 'Mods' available on them, some inluding 'Augments'. Am I correct in saying that once level 50, the best armor available for me will be created using Mods on these Orange sets?

I'm trying to focus on DPS as my Assassin, I'm also wondering what armor/sets will improve this?

Thanks

What you want to do is find a piece of moddable armor that you think looks good on your character. This can be a piece or orange or purple armor. The best pieces have the extra Augment slot to go with Armor, Mod, and Enhancement.

Once you have a piece you like you can find the Armorings, Mods, Enhancements, and Augments that give you the best stats for your level/class. You will be continuously swapping these out from level to level. You can get new ones as mission rewards, drops from enemies, vendors, and from the GTN. Depending on your crafting skill you can make some of these as well.

I believe Willpower is the main stat for Assassins so you want to find Armoring, Mods, and Enhancements, that have Willpower and Endurance. Obviously if you are DPS you would want more Willpower than Endurance. Your secondaries would be Power, Crit, or Surge.

Edited by LukeSaberRattler

Greetings LukeSaberRattler!

We just want to thank you for taking the time to answer Red_Eye_Jedi's question in such a constructive and helpful way! We love to see the New Player Help community assist each other!

We also wanted everyone to know you can find community created guides on gear and more in our New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources!

Have a great day! :jawa_smile: