Bring Back White Crystals

Twinbros

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be fine with this, so long as its in the store I dont mind dishin out the cash for it.

Thanks for encouraging EA to continue spreading this cancer to the game industry. Soon it will be a standard for offline games and required to progress.

Thanks for encouraging EA to continue spreading this cancer to the game industry. Soon it will be a standard for offline games and required to progress.

I would of course prefer not to spend cash to get it, But if my options are spend cash, or never have one...ill use the money.

Edited by Twinbros

I don't mind others being able to acquire them, I just don't think things like saber crystals and the like should be in the store. Especially the more rare white crystals.

They wont sell items with stats maybe. But they will sell Saber Color Shifter Kit that let you put any Core/Plasma color on your lightsaber. 5 Charges. $20 USD.

I'd rather spend 1 hours real world wages to purchase something cool in game than play 20 hours in a week to "Maybe" obtain the same item. I'd rather be playing cool OP's and FP's for content than grinding Belsavis and Black Hole every single day.

They wont sell items with stats maybe. But they will sell Saber Color Shifter Kit that let you put any Core/Plasma color on your lightsaber. 5 Charges. $20 USD.

For this reason I can see them taking stats off of crystals and instead having a "saber/blaster core" or something that has the stats the crystal currently does. Thus allowing them to sell crystals as "cosmetic items".

Edited by Geoduck

Hate players like u

we hate you too.

i dont ever want them to bring white crystals back. even if i was the majority and didn't have one, i still wouldnt want to see them back. seeing more of them around would be dumb. theyre rare. keep them that way.

For this reason I can see them taking stats off of crystals and instead having a "saber/blaster core" or something that has the stats the crystal currently does. Thus allowing them to sell crystals as "cosmetic items".

Yea I could see this, and would be fine with it as well, Dont really care about the stat just the color.

I hope they don't bring them back. I bought three of them, used one and saved the others. Exclusive items help to define players, almost like a visual history that says "yeah I been there, done that". With so little customization in this game in regard to character creation etc. We need all the individuality we can get.

Instead of asking for a white crystal re-release, why not ask for another limited availability color. Then in a few months you'll have something that others who happened along after you, will never have, and it will set your character apart, just as our white crystals do now.

Edited by Valerii

and I hate "I want everything now without earning it" players like you.

Do you know how many dailies I had to grind to buy 2 white 41 crystals?

QQ more please, your tears are delicious!

I hate players like you too... but not for any other reason than that you say "balla"

I suggested in the "Cartel Wish list" an feature that allows you to COLLECT like four level 50 color crystals and convert them into a WHITE or whatever other colors you want. Use base colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)

How about if they reintroduce the white crystals, we let them be drops or something and not just a "Oh, let me open the shop up herpa derp."

I suggested in the "Cartel Wish list" an feature that allows you to COLLECT like four level 50 color crystals and convert them into a WHITE or whatever other colors you want. Use base colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)

That would be fine too.

and I hate "I want everything now without earning it" players like you.

Do you know how many dailies I had to grind to buy 2 white 41 crystals?

QQ more please, your tears are delicious!

You presume too much. I fully intended on saving up the credits to purchase the crystal, but not all of us are jobless kids who can spend every waking moment playing the game. Some of us have real life responsibilities. I could care less if I have to grind out dailies like you did so long as the crystal itself is available.

But your not fooling anyone, the grind for the crystals means nothing to you, this is all about you being a "unique snowflake". A WoW player concept that unfortunately seeped into this games player base. Go back to WoW.

If they do add in white crystals and make them easy to get, they should let those of us who bought them the first time around to vendor ours for the 2.5 million credits that we (or I, anyway) spent because we were assured that there were no plans to bring them back for the foreseeable future. Add in a white crystal with a black core, or a white blade with some kind of colored aura effect, but don't tell people that this color is not going to be put back in game and then put it back in the game a couple months later.