Is this character idea good?(RP)

Namedname

I am thinking of joining a RP guild but I wanna know if this character idea is good, a bounty hunter Twi'Lek that was a former slave, until her master died in a car accident, the Twi'Lek ran away, and was treated very poorly, so she decided to start hunting bounties to show the world that she isn't just a dirty slave, she is sympathetic, laid back, but impatient and acts before thinking, she's also skilled with sniper rifles.

A little confused by your wording...

a bounty hunter Twi'Lek that was a former slave, until her master died in a car accident, the Twi'Lek ran away, and was treated very poorly,

The way that's written, it makes it seem like they were treated very poorly after their master was dead and they had ran away. Is that what you meant to imply or rather that, before her master died, they treated the Twi'lek very poorly and that is why they ran away after the master's death?

I am thinking of joining a RP guild but I wanna know if this character idea is good, a bounty hunter Twi'Lek that was a former slave, until her master died in a car accident, the Twi'Lek ran away, and was treated very poorly, so she decided to start hunting bounties to show the world that she isn't just a dirty slave, she is sympathetic, laid back, but impatient and acts before thinking, she's also skilled with sniper rifles.

She sounds very saintly, being the sympathetic type even after being treated poorly as a slave.

But being laid back doesn't really go with being impatient or acting before thinking (also, a slave may act on impulse, but generally a slave will be punished for doing stuff that their master does not want, so they will typically wait for an order before doing anything - so acting without thinking is usually the last thing I would expect from a slave).

Also, being skilled with a sniper rifle implies a great deal of patience and thought before action - setting up hides/foxholes and kill zones, waiting for the optimal shot, planning and execution.

But having said all of that, there is nothing inherently impossible with what you have described - people come in all shapes, sizes and personalities after all :D:D

A little confused by your wording...

The way that's written, it makes it seem like they were treated very poorly after their master was dead and they had ran away. Is that what you meant to imply or rather that, before her master died, they treated the Twi'lek very poorly and that is why they ran away after the master's death?

Kind of both, poorly before and after

She sounds very saintly, being the sympathetic type even after being treated poorly as a slave.

But being laid back doesn't really go with being impatient or acting before thinking (also, a slave may act on impulse, but generally a slave will be punished for doing stuff that their master does not want, so they will typically wait for an order before doing anything - so acting without thinking is usually the last thing I would expect from a slave).

Also, being skilled with a sniper rifle implies a great deal of patience and thought before action - setting up hides/foxholes and kill zones, waiting for the optimal shot, planning and execution.

But having said all of that, there is nothing inherently impossible with what you have described - people come in all shapes, sizes and personalities after all :D:D

You know what, I guess I can change it a bit, I think I can make her patient, and also stead of acting before thinking, I think I should make her act on impulse stead. Thanks for the suggestions. But I think that makes her a bit too good scoially, so I think I might make her a bit sarcastic while speaking, and also focusing a bit more on the laid back aspect, making her a little less serious.