Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

gabigool
07.18.2016 , 11:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
Yep, just completed Depths of manaan hardmode verison, we killed the last boss *out of the fire* and it didn't count. Still shows it as unchecked in my DvL section in achievements. Lame, very lame, since this is one of the more difficult FP's to clear (Curse you Ortuno....)
ditto
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

gabigool
07.18.2016 , 11:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by xeoneex View Post
Looking for a group on Jung Ma that can down czerka meltdown. I CANNOT find a group that can effectively do the first boss. After like 14 tries I have yet to beat this stupid FP. In-game char = Tuleene.

Side note: Where is all the pvp queues?? Not a single queue at 65.
This was the last tactical I finished, it tried it with 6 or 7 times with pugs and none of them could do it. I finally had to have a couple people from my team come do it after a raid the other night, because I was losing my mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by BenIrving View Post
The harder part to address, because you have to take my word for it, are all the features and content we are working on that we havenít yet announced.... ...and we have started the early design phase for new, non-chapter, content.... ...we have some REALLY cool stuff to talk about later this year and the whole SWTOR team canít wait to announce it.

Zylaro
07.18.2016 , 12:42 PM | #23
Just did Depth's of Manaan solo on DvL character did not count. I really hope they fix this because I can't get the champion rewards until they do :/
Same here, didn't count for me either.

Viper_Driver
07.19.2016 , 12:38 AM | #24
It seems that everyone has had the same problem with the Manaan FP. I did it solo twice and did not get a credit either. Has anyone tried on tactical? I submited a ticket, but they responded saying that I had to submit a bug, which I'll do tonight in-game.

VaeVictis
07.20.2016 , 12:20 AM | #25
Completed Depths of Manaan three times now with no credit. It's the last HM I need and otherwise I've got every DvL cheevo but spreading the plague and chapter XVI.

The funny thing is Bioware has known about this bug for a long time since the HM cheevos under Flashpoint do the same thing.

merovejec
07.20.2016 , 05:20 AM | #26
Just did Depths of Manaan, it counted for the achievement in LvsD event, you are doing something wrong guys!! If you wipe during the raid the last boss achievment doesnt count, you cannot wipe!! If you didnt wipe and still didnt get the achievment, well, sucks
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

mrwayn
07.20.2016 , 05:27 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Just did Depths of Manaan, it counted for the achievement in LvsD event, you are doing something wrong guys!! If you wipe during the raid the last boss achievment doesnt count, you cannot wipe!! If you didnt wipe and still didnt get the achievment, well, sucks
Well, I had to do HM Manaan 4 times. Killed it the normal way... didn't count. Killed him out of the fire... didn't count. Made sure (well, as sure as possible) to get the killing blow and it finally counted. I almost let the tank die, because I was the healer.... . And we did wipe at least once on the bonusboss and once or twice on Ortuno so wiping has nothing to do with wether it counts or not.
You want free stuff? This is my referal link: http://www.swtor.com/r/CfpyNm

merovejec
07.20.2016 , 06:50 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mrwayn View Post
Well, I had to do HM Manaan 4 times. Killed it the normal way... didn't count. Killed him out of the fire... didn't count. Made sure (well, as sure as possible) to get the killing blow and it finally counted. I almost let the tank die, because I was the healer.... . And we did wipe at least once on the bonusboss and once or twice on Ortuno so wiping has nothing to do with wether it counts or not.
Well no idea then, im a healer too, since otherwise i wouldnt get a gf pop for a HM fps so i didnt touch the boss even, well, i did dps a lot, but i dont think i made the killing blow. Anyway, i have done almost all the HM fps and all counted.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

Roalmo
07.22.2016 , 12:06 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
... And yes, I have done Manaan 16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue....
and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...
Just been walking around looking at this...

This character must have DvL toons on 16/17 servers to do the DvL Manaan FP on 16 toons without any issue...

Or he is the worst troll in the world. 0/10 for you baby...

AlrikFassbauer
07.22.2016 , 02:06 PM | #30
Depth's of Manaan is not counting as completed for the Dark vs Light after completion, and Maelstrom Prison is insanely difficult. Boss #2 is ridiculously hard.
Veterans want it that way. They want a challenge - and to them, even what you wrote here, is most likely considered pure trolling.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.