Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

Depth's of Manaan is not counting as completed for the Dark vs Light after completion, and Maelstrom Prison is insanely difficult. Boss #2 is ridiculously hard. Looked up a strategy, one my team was using and he was literally 1 shotting everyone anyway. Played peekaboo with him for several minutes we didn't have the dmg to take him down. Then theres the Czerka Meltdown fp. Cannot beat any bosses, attempted 10 different times on low level and high level DvL toons. I want to get Eternal level and it looks like I may not be able to clear Champion due to these issues.

PS Side note, there is absolutely no pvp going on on Jung Ma. So i'm not sure I can get Champion even IF I manage to get past everything else.

Do solo mode for Maelstrom, tactical version is not worth the hassle. Never done it on hard mode though. I been hearing how Depths has been bugging on people too, I rumor I heard is the last boss can't die in the fire, like the last hits need to be done by an actual player, but I have no idea if that's legit or not.

Czerka meltdown isn't that bad. The duneclaw boss is pretty straight forward, when he does his 1 mechanic, whoever has agro needs to move him to the green lights. That's literally all there is to it. The other boss just break the egg next to him to hit him with green goo then just keep doing that when it wears off. The last boss is easy, just kill pillars and adds, dodge circles, then burn him down at the end.

Dulfy.net has a ton of guides for all these encounters.

Do solo mode for Maelstrom, tactical version is not worth the hassle. Never done it on hard mode though. I been hearing how Depths has been bugging on people too, I rumor I heard is the last boss can't die in the fire, like the last hits need to be done by an actual player, but I have no idea if that's legit or not.

Czerka meltdown isn't that bad. The duneclaw boss is pretty straight forward, when he does his 1 mechanic, whoever has agro needs to move him to the green lights. That's literally all there is to it. The other boss just break the egg next to him to hit him with green goo then just keep doing that when it wears off. The last boss is easy, just kill pillars and adds, dodge circles, then burn him down at the end.

I know the fights in and out, done them plenty of times for czerka, depths etc...

Can Taral V be solo'ed, and where do I go to do maelstrom solo?

Maelstrom second boss is over-tuned - though doable with lots or running around clicking kolotos and playing keep away even when he isn't in his laser eye phase.

Last boss is just broke on tactical - more trash spawns right at start than ever spawned on HM, boss will still snipe (one shot) when people reach him in melee, as well as snipe (one shot) through walls, boxes, pillars, etc.

Given its already a long flashpoint, the tuning and bugs make dropping Maelstrom at start, along with eating the deserter debuff, the most efficient use of time.

Czerka is also a bit of a mess these days - the damage in the desert boss is very high and the boss has a lot of HP.

If you get mostly high levels that play well, especially someone with a taunt to park boss on barrels, it isn't too bad - but get a bunch of lowbies doing piddling damage and struggling to stay alive and its not worth sticking around.

Oh and the boss likes to stun right before he does his smash, so if the player with aggro isn't already on the barrel, or doesn't have a cc break + speed ready to go, it is easy to end up with the boss smashing just short of the barrel and having to eat the sandstorm damage until he cycles through again.

Anyways - if I were in charge of instances at Bioware, I'd be embarrassed as hell with the current state.

Now I remember why I dropped my sub shortly after KotFE launched, and why I won't be subbing beyond the month to get all the last KotFE chapters.

No new group content - and the group content we do have is in a worse state than when it was fresh.

I know the fights in and out, done them plenty of times for czerka, depths etc...

Can Taral V be solo'ed, and where do I go to do maelstrom solo?

Both have a solo mode - you should be able to just go out to the ship (forget name - not Gav but the other one) and there should be a mission NPC / droid near the entrances, though there is a mission giver with a breadcrumb on fleet.

Edited by DawnAskham

One Manaan on DvL toon, 3 times , killed last boss in fire , out of fire, no fire at all, still no credit, fired off a bug report to Bioware, waiting for the fix. Just getting tired of the repeat on the same non-counting mission

Made several tries at Manaan. The last time i completely removed the jesus droid and put the companion on passive at last 5% of all the bosses and it counted. My guess is it's not just the fire - on every boss the killing blow should be yours. Edited by Tsetso

Made several tries at Manaan. The last time i completely removed the jesus droid and put the companion on passive at last 5% of all the bosses and it counted. My guess is it's not just the fire - on every boss the killing blow should be yours.

No the problem is people going in there, thinking that they can spam their basic attack. The same with thr 2nd boss. It is not overtuned, or bugged, you LITERALLY have people going in there spamming basic attack. That is why they are not getting credit for solo either.

try using other attacks, make an actual effort to do some dps, and the solo counts, and/or the tactical goes fine.

No the problem is people going in there, thinking that they can spam their basic attack. The same with thr 2nd boss. It is not overtuned, or bugged, you LITERALLY have people going in there spamming basic attack. That is why they are not getting credit for solo either.

try using other attacks, make an actual effort to do some dps, and the solo counts, and/or the tactical goes fine.

Do you have any proof that only good players should be getting credit, or are you just salty? Most of my guildies, who have been doing this event when we arent doing NiM progression, have troubles with this flashpoint bugging out. So unless my guildies, who i regularly clear the hardest content in the game with, are actually bads in disguise, i think you're just full of it.

Edited by AndoEyrune

And I used other attacks than just my "basic" attack, still didn't get credit. it's a major bug that the devs have to fix theres no way around it. Some people just get lucky others like myself have to wait for a hotfix.

Do you have any proof that only good players should be getting credit, or are you just salty? Most of my guildies, who have been doing this event when we arent doing NiM progression, have troubles with this flashpoint bugging out. So unless my guildies, who i regularly clear the hardest content in the game with, are actually bads in disguise, i think you're just full of it.

Unless your pugging this, in GF, then you have no idea. And yes, I have done Manaan 16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue is when we get people in there spamming basic attack, and standing in stupid. All 16 (including 4 solos), went through no issue. Statistically speaking, if there was a bug I would have had it happen at least once.

and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

Unless your pugging this, in GF, then you have no idea. And yes, I have done Manaan like16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue is when we get people in there spamming basic attack, and sta di g in stupid.

and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...

I still stand by my opinion that you're a troll who is full of it. If scrubby basic attackers get credit for all the other fps, but skilled and non skilled players alike are having problems getting credit for Manaan, there's obviously a bug.

I still stand by my opinion that you're a troll who is full of it. If scrubby basic attackers get credit for all the other fps, but skilled and non skilled players alike are having problems getting credit for Manaan, there's obviously a bug.

Thats actually pretty ironic, considering I was thiniing that your just a troll

Looking for a group on Jung Ma that can down czerka meltdown. I CANNOT find a group that can effectively do the first boss. After like 14 tries I have yet to beat this stupid FP. In-game char = Tuleene.

Side note: Where is all the pvp queues?? Not a single queue at 65.

Yep, just completed Depths of manaan hardmode verison, we killed the last boss *out of the fire* and it didn't count. Still shows it as unchecked in my DvL section in achievements. Lame, very lame, since this is one of the more difficult FP's to clear (Curse you Ortuno....)

Yep, just completed Depths of manaan hardmode verison, we killed the last boss *out of the fire* and it didn't count. Still shows it as unchecked in my DvL section in achievements. Lame, very lame, since this is one of the more difficult FP's to clear (Curse you Ortuno....)

ditto

Looking for a group on Jung Ma that can down czerka meltdown. I CANNOT find a group that can effectively do the first boss. After like 14 tries I have yet to beat this stupid FP. In-game char = Tuleene.

Side note: Where is all the pvp queues?? Not a single queue at 65.

This was the last tactical I finished, it tried it with 6 or 7 times with pugs and none of them could do it. I finally had to have a couple people from my team come do it after a raid the other night, because I was losing my mind.

It seems that everyone has had the same problem with the Manaan FP. I did it solo twice and did not get a credit either. Has anyone tried on tactical? I submited a ticket, but they responded saying that I had to submit a bug, which I'll do tonight in-game.

Completed Depths of Manaan three times now with no credit. It's the last HM I need and otherwise I've got every DvL cheevo but spreading the plague and chapter XVI.

The funny thing is Bioware has known about this bug for a long time since the HM cheevos under Flashpoint do the same thing.