Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• Dev Post

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

Edited by JackieKo

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Classic Vibrosword group of weapons please.

Same for the Fira sword and electrostaff please.

The Corsec Baton please.

The Cathar one and two handed weapons please.

In fact.. why were so many electrostaff, vibrosword, and techblades not given tuning slots? I would request the studio do a full review on these three classes of weapons and make sure if they are modable, or are artifact quality.. then they should definitely have a tuning slot.

Edited by Andryah

I would love to see then on all legacy wepons including the season 3 legacy weaponset !!(and all future ranked weaponsets) And or all legacy weapons in general . I have 65s of mirror classes on both factions so it would be nice if i could still use my legacy weapons . Id hate to switch bcuz when i want to play my sorc or my sage i can put my legacy gear to them its how many higher ups play . Also the season 3 wepaon set is my favorite set i use them pvp/pve as well as the nightlife and gree event legacy stuff . It would be really nice if us players could have tunnings on to our favorite weapons . Edited by LordKitana

Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

All the Ranked Weapons, since I know eventually you'll decide that making the effects on ranked weapons available for everyone will be profitable for you guys, I hope you at least let the ranked sabers possess a tuning slot so they can have two effects.

Any orange weapon that is fully moddable. It shouldn't even have to be said.

I am a person who rejects nearly all weapons from Cartel Packs save for very few exceptions (notably, the Unconquered Defender Lightsaber) because most of them don't look good in my opinion, don't scale correctly to character body type (being too large and/or too long), have bad "hook points" on character waists (primarily the case with double-bladed lightsabers), use horrible sounds or any combination of the afore-mentioned.

My characters wear vanilla gear that was available from 1.0. They have a more pleasing aesthetic and fit more with the world this game originally set out. So do the weapons. While I personally don't like weapons or gear with "light-up gimmicks", I would still like for all the original weapons to actually OFFER the possibility of adding them in.

Edited by BenKatarn

I'd love to see a tuning slot (and perhaps an offhand version with a tuning slot) added to the Citadel Pummeler's MK-2 Lightsaber. I imagine this is a slightly less reasonable request since this particular lightsaber only drops off the WBs (at least Worldbreaker, not sure if it drops off SM Colossal) on Ziost, but in my humble opinion it's one of the best lightsaber models in the game. If adding it to that specific version isn't possible, I'd love to see a new lightsaber with a tuning slot introduced that uses that model.

For those who've never seen it, this is the lightsaber in question. Definitely my favorite lightsaber in the game by far, so seeing it get a tuning slot would be nice (and maybe an offhand version, if a new version of the lightsaber that's more easily obtainable is the way to get it a tuning slot).

Outside of that lightsaber, seeing some of the legacy weapons get a tuning slot along with the weapons you get in chapter 12 would be great. Especially the latter, kinda surprised those didn't have one by default.

On the weapons we just got in Chapter 12.

You know, the weapons many of us moved mods & such into within the past few weeks and armed as our primary weapon. Really, this was a pretty egregious omission...

Edited by damonskye

The Kingpin’s Blaster and the other weapons from the event would be really cool, same with for example Kell Dragon and Dread Forged/Master weapons.

Bind on Legacy weapons. All other weapons are useless to people like me with alts.

Outbreak and Bounty Brokers weapons all have tuning and are legacy bound.

Howdy folks!

Thanks!

-Chris

How about all of them?

Howdy folks!

Thanks!

-Chris

I noticed that today when I was upgrading my Gear and I was wondering what the purpose of those Weapon Tuning slots are for? What does Weapon Tuning do exactly?