Unlocking Items for everyone

starzandstripes

I understand how to unlock items from my collections for all characters. My question is the following: I received part of an armor set, the chest piece. Can I unlock only the chest piece or do I need the entire set before I can unlock it?

The specifics: I received the top half of an armor set in the dark versus light rewards pack. I only have part of the armor set. Can I just unlock those pieces or do I need the rest of the set?

Before you go to buy the rest of the set (if you were thinking of doing that), was it a DvL crate that you got from DvL rewards, or did you buy it from the Cartel Market?

The reason I ask is that it seems that pieces you get from reward packs can't be added to collections. For example, I got Satele Shan's chest piece twice in DvL rewards packs, but neither of them can be added to collections - that is, when I hover over their description (after equipping them), there is nothing that says 1/6 (or whatever) collected and/or lists the pieces to be collected.

MY REFERRAL

You are going to get spanked if you keep spamming your referral link in the forums. Not only are you not allowed to put your link in the body of your post (just your in your signature), but you are also not contributing to the conversation.

Just a heads up - if it's not too late already. ;)

Before you go to buy the rest of the set (if you were thinking of doing that), was it a DvL crate that you got from DvL rewards, or did you buy it from the Cartel Market?

The reason I ask is that it seems that pieces you get from reward packs can't be added to collections. For example, I got Satele Shan's chest piece twice in DvL rewards packs, but neither of them can be added to collections - that is, when I hover over their description (after equipping them), there is nothing that says 1/6 (or whatever) collected and/or lists the pieces to be collected.

Im not 100% sure so dont flame me on this but i dont think they will show up until you actually complete the full set on that toon.i know i got a white black crystal(DvL event crate) and i unlocked it collections so i dont think anything else would be different unless its glitching.Basically i wouldnt toss rare pieces unless you get a 100% answer on it.

Im not 100% sure so dont flame me on this but i dont think they will show up until you actually complete the full set on that toon.i know i got a white black crystal(DvL event crate) and i unlocked it collections so i dont think anything else would be different unless its glitching.Basically i wouldnt toss rare pieces unless you get a 100% answer on it.

I'm not 100% sure either, so no flames, but I do have other items that will say something like "2/7 collected" and list the rest of the set when I hover over their description. The Satele Shan chestpiece (and some other pieces from other sets from DvL crates) don't display that.