New promotions

Ollit_Ratty

I can't even trust SWTOR promotions. They offered me 500 cartel coins to resubscribe in addition to my monthly allocation of 500 yet I still haven't received them. Don't believe Bioware and definitely don't feel bad for missing these "Promotions" because chances are they will just take your money with no recourse.

Countries for "The Story so far" :

Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, including Taiwan, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, United Kingdom, the United States (including the District of Columbia)

Countries for "Solo Speedrun" :

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, including Taiwan, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States (including the District of Columbia)

Rather small list, especially for "The story so far".

The Story So Far promotion has a random draw component; that puts it (potentially) crossways of lottery laws in a lot of places. The speedrun is (nominally) pure skill, but it might still have legal issues, and they might not be able to get cheap airfare for the top prize trip.