Unedited Galactic Starfighter match video that I made

CaparzoLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5syO_6ea7gs

The new Galactic Starfighter mode is fun, but I sitll think it could use some work. Wish it would support dual monitors so my cursor would stop moving to my second monitor.

Agreed. A GS specific mouse sensitivity setting and an option to select a more readily visible cursor would also be helpful. And please, no "turn off your other monitor" responses.

Regarding the second monitor issue - that's a problem with the base game, not just GSF. The base game doesn't properly recognize dual-screens as it stands, and even selecting "Fullscreen" (not the 'borderless' option) won't help as it's not a true/proper fullscreen. Proprer/true Fullscreen would restrict mouse to the 1 screen the program is on, SWTOR doesn't as you can freely move your mouse to the 2nd screen (which should not be possible) - it will still minimize if you accidentally click somewhere on your 2nd screen... but you shouldn't be able to do so.

And yes, this has gotten me killed in GSF. Got a bit too enthusiastic with mouse moving, accidentally clicked on 2nd screen... SWTOR minimized and by the time I sat through the loading screen I had died. I've since switched to 'Borderless' mode so that doesn't happen again.

Edited by Kamatsu

I don't know if any of you have played the Total War series, but it is the same with those games and they refused to support dual monitors. I don't know how games don't support it nowadays, I've been running on a dual monitor setup for almost 8 years now.