HK-47 HM False Emperor Bug.

We are doing HK-47 we get him to about 30% and he does this assination Protocol and goes invis then he just stune locks one of our team mates and literly starts hitting them for 9k and he is not enraged. Its impossible to heal through and I dont know what we are doing wrong. We Ignore the turrets and just attempt to burn him but he just goes invis and insta gibs us.

Yea my group is attempting to do this now have not had a problem until we got up to HK-47. Honestly don't know if this is a bug or if the dev's designed the encounter like this but if they did it intentionally they are herp derp.

As Reancloud points out this is an actual, intended, boss mechanic and not a bug. His "vanish-type" ability works exactly the same way as a player "vanish-type" ability and is countered by the same stuff.

There is however a legitimate bug with the fight that involves the turrets, should you not break the shields on a turret and down HK there will be no way to get rid of them short of resetting the fight (zone out, intentional wipe, quad vanish) so it might not be the most prudent strategy to just "ignore them." If this encounter even have an enrage timer it's a very generous one so there's no need to rush through the fight.

The fight is working as intended, I just think it's very overtuned currently. Once he latches onto one of your party members you're supposed to burst him down to break the stun and dot... except half the time the DoT isn't removed before he vanishes even if you wreck him. His vanish also has a tendency to not break even if I use stealth scan immediately. It's very random.

My group killed him after 5-6 attempts, and it didn't feel like we "learned how to do it"... it felt like we got lucky and he didn't 1-shot any of us that attempt. I think they need to take a long hard look at his mechanics to make sure they're working properly.

It's not a bug. You can, if you time it, interrupt it by dealing damage to him before he can perform Stab which is what ends up killing you. The trick is, once he disappears, to wait. He'll stun someone and disappear again, the second time he'll spawn and attempt to use Stab. As soon as he appears the second time you do one of two things:

• a) tab as fast as you can and smack him
  • b) perform an AoE ASAP

About 90% of the time you'll interrupt him and your teammate will recover.

Been running False Emperor HM as a daily. The Stealth puzzled me at first too seemed like we were getting one shotted. But Realistically its not bugged, so to say. My strat is to basically lay down any AOE's you got and everyone that didnt get the stun spam tab until he appears and nuke him and it stops the assassination protocol keeping the member of the group up.

You don't need anything special to get over it. Only a tank with half a brain to put guard on the person targeted (you have around 2-3 seconds) and i can guarantee no one will die.

Ohh like 5% less damage is going to save somebody from a 1shot.. And if your referring to the 50%.. that's only pvp.

It does affect quite enough, specially when you combine it with every other reduction already in place + the possible 20% from intercede. And the HK's skill ends when enough damage has been dealt to him so if the dps is just slacking and waiting for the skill to end... bad things will happen.

You don't need anything special to get over it. Only a tank with half a brain to put guard on the person targeted (you have around 2-3 seconds) and i can guarantee no one will die.

That doesn't work in hardmode. as others have pointed out

spamming AOE when he goes invis will make sure no one die from the dot. Run HM false emperor about 7-8 times now, works everytime :)