Share your UI!

NvrShoutNvr

http://i.imgur.com/Ca4dbpP.jpg?1

The left and right 3 x 4 are naga bars as is the small 9 button.

Middle is top two rows on G13

bottom right is the Oh crud abilities and is the 3ed row on G13.

The left is mostly pve abilities. It's my modifier plus naga button.

The Right is fill in attacks, defensive, and finishing moves.

The middle section is the top 2 rows on the G13. I have small hands so the buttons on the sides are the abilities I rarely use. I cluster the main attack moves near the center of that bar.

old picture, but other than abilities moving around not much has changed.

the 9 button is mostly fluff stuff. I never remember I've got it bound to the other modifier key + naga so I mostly use it for transports.

XD Evo, that lazy bar makes me think of this

modeled after some old WoW one.

EDIT: Mine is the same as a couple others but my ops/party frame is moved, so THERE!

Makes healing and guard swapping* a lot easier.

Companion frame is usually minimized, but if it's feeling rebellious it looks like this.

*Hey tanks, freakin do that **** please! Thanks. :D

Edited by SimplyKupo

in a warzone

not in a warzone

and when in a group, they're laid out in a flat line as opposed to vertical.

c:

I like that you're UI isn't center focused Megan, but I'm trying to figure out how you've got it keybound.

It looks like a 1->= for the main healing on left, and a shift 1-> = for the cc's and defensive on the right with a click panel for watching group mate health in the middle, which is a great idea.

The two side rows and two bottom rows seem like clickers, isn't it hard to get to your warzone adrenal/stim there? You've got your force barrier in a similar spot on the left, so maybe you're used to it.

Really fresh take on it though, I might play with a similar placement for the group window on my healers.:p

I like that you're UI isn't center focused Megan, but I'm trying to figure out how you've got it keybound.

It looks like a 1->= for the main healing on left, and a shift 1-> = for the cc's and defensive on the right with a click panel for watching group mate health in the middle, which is a great idea.

The two side rows and two bottom rows seem like clickers, isn't it hard to get to your warzone adrenal/stim there? You've got your force barrier in a similar spot on the left, so maybe you're used to it.

Really fresh take on it though, I might play with a similar placement for the group window on my healers.:p

Thanks! That's actually exactly what it is. I have a 12 button (Razer Naga) mouse, so I have the shift 1 - = keybound on that. I'm actually far more of a clicker than I'd like to admit. >< My mouse is almost always at the bottom of the screen clicking on names in a warzone or an operation, so those abilities/items aren't as terribly far away from me as they seem.

Yeah, I really like having my screen open when I'm not in a warzone. It can get a little bit cluttered around the center during, but when on the fleet, it's nice. c:

Mine's kinda boring, but oh well.

Here's an image from when I 1v4'd Grim Determination. The first round came down to just me and Wrecks and he had to pop undying rage to survive and narrowly defeat me. I took the next 2 rounds pretty easily. :p:D:p

http://i.imgur.com/qN3XLEc.jpg

I'm a Naga user.

- I put my stances on the far left bar and don't bother to bind them since I change infrequently enough.

- R is always my gap closer, whether it be leap, force speed, hydraulic override, roll, etc.

- F is my "I need it right now" ability, being my easiest key to hit in an emergency. In this case it's stealth scan because you never know when Sev'row is going to try and rape me.

- Insert and Delete are usually reserved for a main defensive cooldown, and my regen ability. I have a G510 so they are actually programmed to the G9 and G12 keys that I can hit with my pinky. The rest of the G keys are difficult to hit and therefor useless.

- I don't use 10 and 12 because they are uncomfortable for me to use.

- Shift + Spacebar makes a great pass the huttball bind. Mouse wheel always for interupt and T always for CC breaker.

- I don't use Shift modifiers for anything specific, but Ctrl is always heal or taunt abilities. Guard is Shift + mouse wheel.

Since I play every advanced class, binding similar abilities to the same keys is very important (e.g. Shift + 4 is always my hard stun, Shift + 5 is always knockback, AoE mezz, etc) or I'd never be able to remember all my bindings.