Magenta Hawkeye Schematic

-DesertFox-

Hey all!

Have been mostly offline the last few years. But i’ve been running through the gave again over the last 6 months. I’ve tried looking for the Magenta Hawkeye Schematic off the GTN. I know it used to drop from Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss. But since i’m usually on between 4-5 am PST, groups have been very slim pickings. Does this schematic still drop? Or has that been removed from the game? Not sure if my google fu sucks, but i haven’t seen anything mentioned online in recent times. All the info i see is several years old.

I appreciate your attention. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't usually do this, but i was looking at the magenta crystal schematics my early Artifice has, and they completely changed the schematic anyway. I don't know if the original one still drops or not, but there is no longer any use for the adegan crystals I have. They just changed the thing, made it common, not rare. Pedestrian.

Why Bioware? Can't you leave anything alone? If it's not broken, you have to run around with a sledgehammer and break it? I'm sorry but I'm getting really, really, really frustrated that stuff I learned 5 years ago, no longer matters at all. And yes, that applies to any crystal schematics in the old folders too. They're just not there anymore.

Gee thanks for taking my effort, time and time again, and just running over it like it's so much grass you hate and are trying to kill. If people like something, you just gotta get in there and frick it up. I've never seen anything like it. Do you guys have deathwish (for the game)?

Edited by PatT
Clarity. Sounded like I was threatening when I was just using a figure of speech so I clarified

As much as I found that change sad too, because it was taking away from the puzzles and exploring the game had and the specialty of those crystals, it happened with the crafting overhaul of 4.0 that is years past now. Rather late to complain about the adegean crystals.

As for the schematics, if you didn't unlearn the crew skill, all the old schematics are still there, some may need different materials now, but as long as the crew skill still is able to craft that category of items (unlike cybertech loosing armorings to synthweaving) the schematics were not taken away, they just may be sorted under archive now.

as long as the crew skill still is able to craft that category of items (unlike cybertech loosing armorings to synthweaving) the schematics were not taken away, they just may be sorted under archive now.

Minor point, but this was not the case for armstech, which lost all previously learned barrel schematics despite retaining the ability to craft barrels (unless there was some bug where only my armstech crafters lost all their barrels, across multiple servers).

Hey all!

Have been mostly offline the last few years. But i’ve been running through the gave again over the last 6 months. I’ve tried looking for the Magenta Hawkeye Schematic off the GTN. I know it used to drop from Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss. But since i’m usually on between 4-5 am PST, groups have been very slim pickings. Does this schematic still drop? Or has that been removed from the game? Not sure if my google fu sucks, but i haven’t seen anything mentioned online in recent times. All the info i see is several years old.

I appreciate your attention. Thanks.

Unless you really want the schematic for some reason, you can buy the crystal outright on one of the Eternal Championship vendors on Zakuul for 2 tokens.