So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

Hey, Post your name. Im sure there are alot of good ones. If you are too ashamed you can just post about other names.

My legacy name is: Cerius Payne

YAY

Edit: Also got Only and Know on the same server as Cerius.

Edited by DukSaber

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so annoyed by the legacy thing. it wasn't explained in game *AT ALL*.

My BH is "Neverdawn", my alt char, a sith marauder, is "Alwaysdusk"

so when my BH was prompted to pick a surname, i was like "uh... i guess i'll do Neverdawn Alwaysdusk and Alwaysdusk Neverdawn for my marauder.."

so i picked Alwaysdusk.

then i logged onto my marauder. what was over his head? (and is still there)

"Alwaysdusk Alwaysdusk"

/facepalm

so annoyed by the legacy thing. it wasn't explained in game *AT ALL*.

My BH is "Neverdawn", my alt char, a sith marauder, is "Alwaysdusk"

so when my BH was prompted to pick a surname, i was like "uh... i guess i'll do Neverdawn Alwaysdusk and Alwaysdusk Neverdawn for my marauder.."

so i picked Alwaysdusk.

then i logged onto my marauder. what was over his head? (and is still there)

"Alwaysdusk Alwaysdusk"

/facepalm

lol funny.

fett - I know I know.. but I had to have it.

I'm surprised it let you have that name. I would have thought they'd outlaw that one; along with Skywalker and Solo.

Mine is Mystwalker. So my BH is Jynza'rah Mystwalker.

It sounds cool, but is sorta lame. Like an above poster, I didn't really fully realize what I was choosing when it prompted me for it. I wish there was a way to change it.

Edited by USSDefiant

I'm surprised it let you have that name. I would have thought they'd outlaw that one; along with Skywalker and Solo.

Mine is Mystwalker. So my BH is Jynza'rah Mystwalker.

It sounds cool, but is sorta lame. Like an above poster, I didn't really fully realize what I was choosing when it prompted me for it. I wish there was a way to change it.

i think i read somewhere that general PVE servers (as opposed to RP servers maybe?) have no name restrictions really?

I went with Shadowhunter. It will fit nicely for not only my BH, but any other Sith characters I create.

Kulis Shadowhunter.

To one of the above posters that chose and received Fett, very cool. If I knew that was possible I would have gone for it. I saw a guy running around on my server with the "Norris" surname. He was not a BH.