Unrepentant Republic Guild. Make the jump to sexytime!

Honeybunny

Welcome fellow SWTOR player. Unrepentant is currently recruiting players who want to kick back, enjoy the game and not take things too seriously.

Who are we? We’re people of all different ages and backgrounds. We’re parents, working professionals, college students and all different types. We like our games and we like being social. We don’t like taking our games too seriously, required raid times and we hate drama. We love booze and we hate wearing pants!

If you are interested, check us out here. There is an application process and you have to be over 18 to apply.

You can also find our guild charter here

If this looks like your kind of group then check us out. Buckle in; we’re making the jump to sexytime!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I just looked at your guild web site and i am interested. I have a few questions first though.

Is mumble required? I live in a small house and my wife and kids dont want to hear me talking lol

also do yall use chat that much if mumble is not required. How many active members do you have on republic side?

Do yall do all content in game?

Other than those few questions, the only other things i am interested in is are yall a freindly, helping guild that put freindship first before game.

Mumble is not required at all. If you want to only listen for any reason that works for us too. We do run through all content but we will never be the first in the server to run new content. We have run very successful ops and have some good PvP'ers but we're not too hung up on being all that serious about it.