Four More Picks for You

CourtneyWoods

Soo nice update ty Bioware :rak_04:

I was so surprised when launched Galactic Starfighter for the 1st time on it's early access day and saw the crew page and nice pic avatars from them and some detailed info about each of them :cool:

Been a subscriber from launch and happy to support Swtor and wish a good long life for Swtor :rak_01:

Been so excited about Galactic Starfighter and wish a nice and safe weekend for Bioware and all Swtor fans :rak_03:

- Terry -

Would love to get these companions for the ground game.

Even if none combat I'd love them for crafting and...COMPANION STORIES FOR THEM. Im very interested in their histories, it'd also give a same gender option they could throw in for romance. Combat wise make them liek C2... as you've shown they have in game models. I'm begging you bioware we want their stories :D

Edit: Does anyone know if Kendra's jacket is available in game?

Edited by Lithy
Addition

Would love to get these companions for the ground game.

This.

Don't get me wrong. I like Starfighter and play it regularly but the crew thing is totally whatever to me. As actual companions in the normal sense I would've liked them much better.

Sure I can get that BW might not want us to have too many companions, but I sure wouldn't mind more or even being able to exchange some....

Quinn...there's the door -->

Where can we see those characters in the environment seen in those shots? It looks like a new hanger, I saw a Republic Strike Fighter that we haven't seen in game yet behind one of them.

I would love if we eventually got a physical location as a hanger bay so we could see all of our customized ships in one place.

I wouldn't be surprised if our characters met these crew members as part of a flashpoint mission and was assigned to them as a result.

Oh u mean that kuat flashpoint they announced? Good thought....still I WANT COMPANIONS :# kendra i neeed youuuu

OK I have to ask. Where is this?

It's almost like a second fleet, or a 3D GSF hangar. I hope that whatever area you took these pictures in gets added to the game. I'm getting the feeling that they're doing some major space project including guild ships, fleets, etc. I've just got that feeling.

Where can we see those characters in the environment seen in those shots? It looks like a new hanger, I saw a Republic Strike Fighter that we haven't seen in game yet behind one of them.

I would love if we eventually got a physical location as a hanger bay so we could see all of our customized ships in one place.

I *think* I remember reading that in Feb when the "official" launch of GSF hits there will be a new floor on the fleet for starfighter. I'd have to assume that would include the crew members that everyone gets in a hanger-type area.