Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Lethality Hybrid

krarom
02.26.2013 , 01:02 AM | #11
hi!

The lethality hybrid seems very interesting, have someone used it in pvp?

Best regards
kraroz

NoTomorrow
02.26.2013 , 01:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by krarom View Post
hi!

The lethality hybrid seems very interesting, have someone used it in pvp?

Best regards
kraroz
Despite all the buffs, it's not very recommended to use lethality hybrid in pvp. Yes it hits like a truck, but it's a very clumsy spec. You are better of commiting full 31 (then 36) pts to a tree in PvP.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

bbare
02.26.2013 , 03:34 AM | #13
Updated to include rotation
The Vanity Legacy

paowee
02.26.2013 , 04:33 PM | #14
Haven't been parsing on my sniper in a while (focusing on my sorc at the moment), but AT A GLANCE, one can argue that an advantage Full lethality has over the Lethality/Engi Hybrid is its ability to burst down adds on target switches faster.

Say HM S&V first boss when the 2 Bat adds come (need to be killed asap because they target the shield generator), Lethality has Takedown -> SoS after the first Cull while Hybrid only has its SoS after its first Cull. Just little details and i'm sure plenty of people will have good results with both specs.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

bbare
02.26.2013 , 06:35 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Haven't been parsing on my sniper in a while (focusing on my sorc at the moment), but AT A GLANCE, one can argue that an advantage Full lethality has over the Lethality/Engi Hybrid is its ability to burst down adds on target switches faster.

Say HM S&V first boss when the 2 Bat adds come (need to be killed asap because they target the shield generator), Lethality has Takedown -> SoS after the first Cull while Hybrid only has its SoS after its first Cull. Just little details and i'm sure plenty of people will have good results with both specs.
It depends on the types of adds. With full lethality, it will be easier to burst down strong-type adds. With the hybrid, it is easier to aoe down groups of adds, and single-target elite+ adds.
The Vanity Legacy

paowee
02.26.2013 , 07:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by bbare View Post
It depends on the types of adds. With full lethality, it will be easier to burst down strong-type adds. With the hybrid, it is easier to aoe down groups of adds, and single-target elite+ adds.
Yes thanks for the clarification. Examples of strong type adds would be the bats in first boss S&V. The adds in titan 6 though both specs should use orbital strike for them anyways. puzzle boss adds on the ground floor is an example of elite+ adds so hybrid MIGHT be better for that (since it has better sustained from what we can tell from people's parses on the pts).
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records