Merge servers! Cant do a flashpoint!

I am playing in a European server named " Senator Contispex " .

I cannot even assemble a group and go to a flashpoint.

I always need to do quests which is too mainstream and clearly not exciting (except class quests) .

I dont wanna even mention about lvling with PVP since i get pwned by level 50's. (Putting level 30, even 10, to a same warzone with level 50, thanks bioware you are so clever, ffs)

So please merge those servers. Merge and let people assemble their groups. Otherwise this game is just being a boring single-player, just like KOTOR 2!

Get friends

Find a guild

Reroll to a new server

Wait for PvP brackets

L2P

<insert other generic response>

Oh, clever one. I cant get friends in an empty server plus since its not an online dating website i cannot just yell in imperial fleet like " hey lets be friends, get to know each other, since i cant do any FP". People would think that i am a pervert.

I already have a guild which contains 5 people. How nice, isnt it?

If you gonna move my character to a populated server without any charge, then i wait for your effort, sure.

Hmm unfortunetly i paid for this game so i dont wanna wait for anything. Or if you would pay my money back, i could wait actually.

Good that you have learnt to play, yet its time to learn how to write sentences and comment.

Good luck.

Edited by Erenus

You seemed to have missed the humor in the post. Oh well.

Hmm unfortunetly i paid for this game so i dont wanna wait for anything. Or if you would pay my money back, i could wait actually.

If that's your attitude you might as well quit MMOs while you're ahead. They're all about waiting.

You seemed to have missed the humor in the post. Oh well.

If that's your attitude you might as well quit MMOs while you're ahead. They're all about waiting.

You say so?

SWTOR had and has many rivals such as WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer.

Bioware should have considered those games. Where did WoW fail? Try not do that fault! Where did Warhammer fail? Try not to do that fault! Always learn something from your rivals!

But, as we can see, Bioware made the same faults just as Blizzard did. Before dungeon finder in wow, we were waiting like an hour. Now, i wait like an hour for a flashpoint as well. Maybe even cannot find one single person who are willing to do the same flashpoint.

The point is, solution is too easy. Just they need to merge servers. Why not just put 2 empty or low populated servers into a new moderate one?

That would fix waiting time problem.

Not only flashpoints, also heroic quests are problem. Finding 4 people ( 1 tank 1 healer ) is really hard sometimes.

Bioware should come up with a quick solution.

Edited by Erenus

You say so?

SWTOR had and has many rivals such as WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer.

Bioware should have considered those games. Where did WoW fail? Try not do that fault! Where did Warhammer fail? Try not to do that fault! Always learn something from your rivals!

But, as we can see, Bioware made the same faults just as Blizzard did. Before dungeon finder in wow, we were waiting like an hour. Now, i wait like an hour for a flashpoint as well. Maybe even cannot find one single person who are willing to do the same flashpoint.

The point is, solution is too easy. Just they need to merge servers. Why not just put 2 empty or low populated servers into a new moderate one?

That would fix waiting time problem.

Not only flashpoints, also heroic quests are problem. Finding 4 people ( 1 tank 1 healer ) is really hard sometimes.

Bioware should come up with a quick solution.

Ok you aren't going to have an easy time gaining support to merge servers because server mergers are seen as a sign that an MMO is failing thus no one wants it to happen, beneficial or not

Ok you aren't going to have an easy time gaining support to merge servers because server mergers are seen as a sign that an MMO is failing thus no one wants it to happen, beneficial or not

I know. On the other hand, if they dont merge, then they can keep fooling themselves. Just open your server page sometimes see many English servers are "LIGHT" populated.

This means :

- Late flashpoint.

- Late heroic quests.

And those bring :

- Leaving the game.

Good luck Bioware...

I know. On the other hand, if they dont merge, then they can keep fooling themselves. Just open your server page sometimes see many English servers are "LIGHT" populated.

This means :

- Late flashpoint.

- Late heroic quests.

And those bring :

- Leaving the game.

Good luck Bioware...

Just remember that overpopulated servers are far worse

Good luck on your quest

Sounds like you have a bad server. Personally, unless I'm playing at off-peak times, I rarely see anything under Standard, and mostly Heavy.

Ex. There are currently (at the time of this post) 0 "Light" populated servers. everything is standard or heavy.

Cancel that. There is 1 "Light" server, but its a US.

Edited by DarthDemens

I am playing in a European server named " Senator Contispex " .

I cannot even assemble a group and go to a flashpoint.

I always need to do quests which is too mainstream and clearly not exciting (except class quests) .

I dont wanna even mention about lvling with PVP since i get pwned by level 50's. (Putting level 30, even 10, to a same warzone with level 50, thanks bioware you are so clever, ffs)

So please merge those servers. Merge and let people assemble their groups. Otherwise this game is just being a boring single-player, just like KOTOR 2!

Wow, sounds like everything is just so hard for you.

instead of lfg try saying lfm and start your own team, alot of people are new to this and mmo in general and would rather join a team than start one.

pvp isn't that hard, I have been playing since level 10 and yeah you need to change your expectations, until you have more skills to use and some gear and levels you are going to die alot. common sense there. That said, I have killed lvl 50s at tiems too, so whatever. it comes around and goes around.

Merging servers isn't going to fix you. sounds like you'd just rather have it handed to you, than put forth some effort.

I play on Senator Contispex EU too and for a "standard" pop server theres hardly anyone about :/

I've not been rushing through the game either started 28th of dec and im lvl 42 atm, yet through my time of lvling with a friend dont think i've seen more then 20 people in each zone that we have quested in.

Gretting a group for a Flashpoint is truly tedious asking for tank and dps for a couple of hours on end during peak times when theres only about 30-60 people ever on the fleet and only hearing your own voice.

Servers like a Ghost town.

Just makes this mmo feel more of a single player game with online features. Id much welcome a sever merge or paid transfers asap to find the mmo part of the game.

(Playing Empire btw)

Don't like your server? Roll a toon on a new one! It's simple really. It is these kind of "I want it and want it now" people who ruin mmo's in the first place.

Oh really? Just move my level 38 marauder to HEAVY populated server then. I am waiting.

Thanks for the free migration to you as well.

Servers like a Ghost town.

Just makes this mmo feel more of a single player game with online features. Id much welcome a sever merge or paid transfers asap to find the mmo part of the game.

(Playing Empire btw)

YES! Thats what i feel too. I am like playing KOTOR 2 with some online features!

Merging servers isn't going to fix you. sounds like you'd just rather have it handed to you, than put forth some effort.

Put effort? Are you kidding me? How can i "put effort" on finding people? Could i create additional accounts and play with myself?

Please be more logical.

It's Bioware's fault that you're a) impatient and b) can't read the part where it says "server full" or "server heavy" or "server light" when you made a character in the first place (I'm assuming you rolled a random server because you don't have any friends to play with etc).

No company rewards laziness/stupidity and Bioware is no different.

Edited by Falkelord

It's Bioware's fault that you're a) impatient and b) can't read the part where it says "server full" or "server heavy" or "server light" when you made a character in the first place (I'm assuming you rolled a random server because you don't have any friends to play with etc).

No company rewards laziness/stupidity and Bioware is no different.

According to your poor logic, "LIGHT" server means " GHOST" server eh? LOL!

I wouldnt choose such a server if i knew nobody lives in that one. I saw "Light" but i thought i would be fine about latency only.

And it has nothing do to about being impatient if i wait for a flashpoint for an hour.

Bioware should merge servers.

Not at all. I think you're behind the leveling curve, and no server will be any different. I would assume at this point, most people are done with leveling, and thus grinding 50 gear.

As for moving your character, you're only 38, thats a few days of playing. I don't think BW will be introducing character transfers any time soon.

If you are looking for a specific FP, i recommend looking for a group from the fleet. More chance of finding a group there than on a planet.

Not at all. I think you're behind the leveling curve, and no server will be any different. I would assume at this point, most people are done with leveling, and thus grinding 50 gear.

As for moving your character, you're only 38, thats a few days of playing. I don't think BW will be introducing character transfers any time soon.

If you are looking for a specific FP, i recommend looking for a group from the fleet. More chance of finding a group there than on a planet.

In that " a few days of playing" i could grind my pvp gear as well.

Nobody wants to waste his time. We all want output for what we do.

I am 38. And i only quested untill this level.. There are flashpoints which i have never been even. Like Mandolorian for example. I couldnt find any group for it.

And that "who" list doesnt work. People do not even look at it. Maybe they dont know.

I wrote my information to there and wandered in fleet like half an hour and i didnt get any invitation.

This server is nothing more than a ghost town.

Servers show Light at off peak times. Check the European servers during European peak times and every server is Standard or higher. Same with US servers.

Regardless suggesting server merges is beyond stupid. Specially this early in the game's life cycle. Even if servers are truly "dead" server merges will not happen. Server merges only generate negative publicity for a game and give the impression, true or not, that the game is dying. Unless, EA/Bioware is close to pulling the plug on the game, merging servers will not happen.

Edit: Right now, at 3:01pm eastern time in the US, every US server shows Standard or better. Check in the middle of the night here and you will see every European server show the same. There's plenty of people, maybe they just don't wanna play with you. Based on your impatient attitude here, don't blame them.

Edit2: Actually every European server shows Standard or better too.

Edited by Claymaniac

In that " a few days of playing" i could grind my pvp gear as well.

Nobody wants to waste his time. We all want output for what we do.

I am 38. And i only quested untill this level.. There are flashpoints which i have never been even. Like Mandolorian for example. I couldnt find any group for it.

And that "who" list doesnt work. People do not even look at it. Maybe they dont know.

I wrote my information to there and wandered in fleet like half an hour and i didnt get any invitation.

This server is nothing more than a ghost town.

Man throughout this whole thread all i read was QQ.

Bioware isnt going to do anything like merge servers or character transfers until they see what the population will be like once the free month of playing is over.

It is my one hope that all the trolls and people who want this or that within the first month of release get weeded out but i doubt it. Go back 8 years to the release of WoW. It was a mess. Compared that to SWTOR and SWTOR looks like a fully polished game. Jus saying.