Alderaan SH Issue.

Tranen

I'm loving the Alderaan Stronghold, however it would be nice to log back in at the same location that I log out, like with other Strongholds. With Alderaan, I keep logging in by the spawning location, even if I logged out in a different part of the Stronghold, which is very irritating. Please fix this little issue.

Otherwise, keep up the good work guys!

I'm loving the Alderaan Stronghold, however it would be nice to log back in at the same location that I log out, like with other Strongholds. With Alderaan, I keep logging in by the spawning location, even if I logged out in a different part of the Stronghold, which is very irritating. Please fix this little issue.

Otherwise, keep up the good work guys!

If they can't do that it would be nice to at least have quick travel options, mainly on larger strongholds like Rishi and Alderaan.

For a long time I detested logging into Tatooine because I'd magically appear on the balcony. I guess the devs idea was to showcase the nice view however from an immersion sense it was preposterous. Thankfully they added a new arrival point by the open landing pad. That has been my default arrival point since then because I can place a ship there.

Alderaan suffers from another forced theme. The "brilliant" guy in charge decided to put all 4 starships in the open field so to him putting an arrival point at the bridge makes sense. That area is prime real estate. It's a shame to waste on starships hooks. I prefer to turn into a sprawling orchard and farm. Spawning out of thin air on to the bridge then would be ludicrous. They should have put a starship hook in front of the ruins and not down below. How am I supposed to get down there? That breaks immersion just as bad as the Tatooine balcony spawn point. STUPID STUPID STUPID idea!!!

Then we have two arrival points at the entrances. Only thing I can think of is they placed them there for convenience. I tend to forget a lot of people don't pour their soul into decorating and just place shi7 anywhere, I take it that due to the small hooks all around the likely option would be to place mail terminals, vendors and inventory bays.

Alderaan feels rushed. They half A $$ed it.

If it were up to me then I'd have my arrival points located at the thranta taxi points.

Edited by TonyTricicolo