The Entertainer Set 4 pc does not work in Operations.

I can only assume the 4pc actually works somewhere but for most operations the 4 pc is total trash.

I tested this in HM EV. When in combat my max health and that of a party member closest to me in the fight did not receive an increase in max health as the 4 pc set says should occur.. Further my Mastery did not increase while in combat. It is safe to assume the part member did not receive the increase in max mastery either.

Additionally, my max health did not increase when I used a Fortitude stim.

I believe the problem is Bioware took the easy route and not rescale existing group content and instead nerf us based on our gear rating. Essentially our max stats are determined by gear rating and ignores there modifies mentioned above due to poor design.

I have not been in the new trial so I can only assume our characters are not nerfed by a reverse bolster system and both the set and stims would work there.

Edit: I even question if the 2 PC (or any set that offers max stat) even works with that bolstering system. If so the bolster system is poorly designed.

Edited by ThatGuyToo

Yes, I realize it that anything that provides max stats (Endurance, mastery, power) do nothing when bolstered (nerfed) to level 70.

Ironically, in that case the relic that procs crit chance is BiS. Cannot recall that every being BiS.

I thought Bioware learned their lesson when they did not raise older operations to the new level cap early in this games life. I guess no one told the new people that is not a bright way to manage the game. lol

bioware decided to break 99% of all content because they couldnt be arsed (i hate that phrase) to do their job....

a report came out saying this game has made almost billion in revenue since it came out... thats 125 mil a year.... and they didnt want to rework at least nim operations to level 75?

i cant say it enough... this is a huge slap in the face to people liek me that have given them over 1500 USD since 2011...

the game cost 200 mil to make and we got 8 class stories....

Edited by dipstik

bioware decided to break 99% of all content because they couldnt be arsed (i hate that phrase) to do their job....

a report came out saying this game has made almost billion in revenue since it came out... thats 125 mil a year.... and they didnt want to rework at least nim operations to level 75?

i cant say it enough... this is a huge slap in the face to people liek me that have given them over 1500 USD since 2011...

the game cost 200 mil to make and we got 8 class stories....

I could not agree more, especially when adding such diverse gearing options to make so much of it useless most of the time.

The logic in such a decision is such an affront to those are who are the paying players.

• 3 weeks later...
We tested the set-bonus today in Dread Fortress SM/NiM - Bonus worked.

so the group does get an increase in max health and max mastery now when bolstered?

I will understand your answer will be for when bolstered in story mode and NiM for DF since that is where you tested it.

so the group does get an increase in max health and max mastery now when bolstered?

I will understand your answer will be for when bolstered in story mode and NiM for DF since that is where you tested it.

We were three and just went into the instance and attacked the first adds. I reviewed the video again, looks like mastery gets buffed correctly, but no effect for endurance.

https://imgur.com/a/0tRGEAg