Khem Tank Stats

Yashmata

Hi all,

This may be a bit of a noob question, for which I apologise in advance. It's a fairly straight forward one; I'm a healer using Khem as a tank and I wondered whether he should have more of his primary stat (strength) than his secondary stat (endurance) on the items/mods I'm equipping. I ask as I had automatically been giving him more strength since it's his primary stat, but I noticed some of the main in-game items that are awarded for him (i.e his name is in the title of the piece of equipment) have higher endurance than strength stats.

Google has proved inconclusive! Sorry if it's already in the forums - I couldn't find anything that answered my Q?

Thanks in advance.

Either. I would gear him out in, obviously, defense/shield and absorb first and foremost.

You can use a higher endurance rating, your fight will just take longer. If you feel comfortable with your own healing skills you could sacrifice end for might armorings and mods so he does a bit more damage. That way the fights won't last as long. Plus you don't want him 'too weak' to the point when you throw out a couple of attacks and grab all the aggro instantly.

Edited by Ridickilis

Either. I would gear him out in, obviously, defense/shield and absorb first and foremost.

You can use a higher endurance rating, your fight will just take longer. If you feel comfortable with your own healing skills you could sacrifice end for might armorings and mods so he does a bit more damage. That way the fights won't last as long. Plus you don't want him 'too weak' to the point when you throw out a couple of attacks you grab all the aggro instantly.

Heal spec have no issue with threat on the target khem is focusing, unless you REALLY let his gear go out of date compared to yours.

I leveled until 44 as corruption, and ashara could keep threat on a strong or elite against the meager dps I was throwing out in between heals.

Even my well-geared dps sorc have a certain delay before pulling from xalek, who has tionese weapons and columni mods (versus full BH mods, DG armoring hand hilt).

Well I meant that in the sense that Khem wouldn't have any power and his str would be much lower with all endurace/guardian mods.

Of course Ashara will keep aggro if geared as a dps. I just remember way back when, because I stacked all resolve as a healer, even my attacks hit much harder than Khem's. One lighting storm and they were all coming after me. lol I switched him up with more might armorings and the problem was solved.

Edited by Ridickilis