Battlefront Gameplay at E3

Newyankalt

I'm excited for it.

Sure there is no space combat, though I heard the SWBF2 space combat wasn't good either. And few other stuff are missing, though if this game sells well they may make another with more content.

SWBF2 space combat wasn't that great but I think the problem was more with terrible AIs as well. I think I prefer what they have shown here more, air to ground combat which the first Battlefront had on some of the bigger maps.

The gameplay looks incredible, so does the hero system much better then other shooters. Both first and third person is great as well.

I would have liked to see more variety in planets but at least every planet has 2 or 3 maps attached to it so that's neat, I'm sure we will get more for planets in DLC later.

My brain is currently splattered across the wall behind me... that blew my mind.

My jaw is still recovering from when they switched to the AT-AT and showed the various modes of attack that it could use, which is just more detail than I was expecting. I half expected the vehicles to be *you pilot, you shoot with this button, fire secondary with this one*. Yet while you don't drive the AT-AT *I think...* the fact that you cycle through the various weapons was quite nice. Big guns. Check. Anti-Infantry. Check. Orbital bombardment... *Cheer*

Though, that shot from the AT-AT makes the design make sense, more so than in the past. I mean, we already know they have INSANE armor, but from that view you could tell that thing had some impressive range, while at range being a difficult target to fight.

Side Note: I am sure you aren't surprised at all that it is the AT-AT part I liked most. :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Looks awesome. Was a little disappointed that it cut just as the lightsaber duel was about to begin, as that would be cool to see. I'm wondering exactly how the mechanics are going to work, will they just swing lightsabers at each other haphazardly into one of them dies? I'm hoping it will look more like a real lightsaber duel...

Looks awesome. Was a little disappointed that it cut just as the lightsaber duel was about to begin, as that would be cool to see. I'm wondering exactly how the mechanics are going to work, will they just swing lightsabers at each other haphazardly into one of them dies? I'm hoping it will look more like a real lightsaber duel...

Or until a soldier shoots one of them in the back... Which is hope wouldn't happen, having the duels seems fun