ToFN DPS Leaderboard

I_Sithed_MyPants

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at it we have a 2073 dps gunslinger, 2184 shadow with armor pen so I guess he can do around 2k without problem, somewhere else I saw 2050+ commando parse, our guildmate balance-TK hybrid is hitting around 2k so that's 6 out of 8 advanced classes higher than 2k dps. I am sure properly played vigilence guardian with lucky MS proc is capable of high numbers too.

That leaves scoundrel and I didn't see good DF scoundrel parse yet.

I mean everything 2k or higher is top and everyone who do that should feel proud.

Can the Sage who is hybrid do a dps test for this topic, also i would like a pic of that commando too

Oh. I see now. I lived in a lie. :D Sorry for misleading you guys. :o

Still im kinda angry that they havent made sages Glass Cannons like i believed them to be :<

But i still think there should be Best dps of class to be fair with the dps tests you just cant beat a sentinel fairly.

Oh please. I have never said I am better than you, I have never went against you. Why are you even here in the thread that isn't related to your server? You can have your 2250 dps I am not taking it from you. You really don't have to defend it.

Anyway dps higher than 2k is more about luck with crits than about player's skill.

I'm not trying to say you are worse than me. I want to be included in this thread though, because everyone on my server believes that parsing on the dummy is stupid.

over 2k dps is not dependent on crits, however over 2.1k is.

I'm not trying to say you are worse than me. I want to be included in this thread though, because everyone on my server believes that parsing on the dummy is stupid.

over 2k dps is not dependent on crits, however over 2.1k is.

Then level a 50 on our server and do a parse on that. As much as you want to be in this leaderboard, it is for the benefit of the ToFN community and our epeens, not yours.

Character Name <Guild Name>: Faykan <Hope and Glory>

Character Class: Marauder

Character Spec: Annihilation 31/3/7

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/68039/time/1354835322/1354835622

AMR Profile*: Nope, pretty much full 63 though

Exotech stim, rakata adrenal, DG relic of BA, DG elemental proc relic, pretty late bloodthirst at about 4 mins

I was just testing different crit values, wonder what would happen if I actually focused (you can see me ravage like 3 secs before relic/adrenal came off cooldown a few times etc.)

Edited by DeusOmni

Character Name <Guild Name>: Faykan <Hope and Glory>

Character Class: Marauder

Character Spec: Annihilation 31/3/7

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/68039/time/1354835322/1354835622

AMR Profile*: Nope, pretty much full 63 though

Exotech stim, rakata adrenal, DG relic of BA, DG elemental proc relic, pretty late bloodthirst at about 4 mins

I was just testing different crit values, wonder what would happen if I actually focused (you can see me ravage like 3 secs before relic/adrenal came off cooldown a few times etc.)

Wrong dummy, you need to do it on the operations one.

Haven't seen your guild around at all, are you quite a small guild?

Small? I don't know, we usually have 10 - 20 people online. We tend to do everything inside the guild though, almost zero pugging and recruitment isn't done via advertising on the fleet.

Character Name <Guild Name>: Kanú <Rebel Dream>

Character Class: Sentinel

Character Spec: Combat (5-31-5)

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/68521/time/1354971281/1354971594

AMR Profile*: Mostly 61's with a couple of 63's

Edit.. tried a few more and came out with 1940.

http://www.torparse.com/a/68636/time/1354986159/1354986466

Edited by Ryofo