Solution to people complaining about premades.

Kenjigreat

If you really hate premades .

Step 1 make a sage and sorcerer.

Step 2 If you see a premade on repside /impside , make sure to go on that faction .

Step 3 make sure you are on the same team as the premade .

Step 4 Let the trolling begin.

Step 5 If you see ranged dps ont he premade freecasting from 30ms . Run in the middle of the warzone and pull them in . If you see your team using ravage and master strike , knock your enemies away from the ravage for them .

Teammate about to score ? Pull them into the fire/acid.

Why ? cause f*** premades right?

Also always volunteer to guard nodes then leave it empty go to the other node and tell the enemy your node is empty.

You are the ultimate nerfing premade man. For extra effectiveness , make a premade to nerf the premades.

Im pretty sure ever since comquest came out a bunch of PVE guilds started queing together. Either way why QQ when you can troll?

It was before. Premade never was problem in regs. If pugs play objective = autowin, cause premade fapp on numbers.

Edited by helpmewin

If that was the case a thread that was made back in 2012 QQing about premades wouldn't have been necroed a week ago.

It's more than coincidence that the threads regarding premades and cheating are being revived with the influx of new pvp players

Whining about premades is just the 1st of pvp circles of hell

Wasn't there an old thread about pvp Dante's inferno?

This guy was doing it every game. The whole server knew who he was. Enough people reported him and that was the end of it.

Ah ok, lol. I only pull the PvE bads into fire pits, honestly a top 5 moment for me in this game. The rage was glorious.

Edited by Pistols

It's more than coincidence that the threads regarding premades and cheating are being revived with the influx of new pvp players

Whining about premades is just the 1st of pvp circles of hell

Wasn't there an old thread about pvp Dante's inferno?

I love this thread about the premades camping the spawn point... It's good for a laugh... New PVE players are just so dumb sometimes

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=707204

My last reply to them getting stomped on the respawn

For the love of god... Go out the other spawn point

I played the new Hutt ball last night... My team camped their respawn and I ran the ball each time... Except for only one of their players... Not one of them harassed me... So I basically got the ball and sped up to the middle platform and threw it up to my team to score

They accused us of hacking... When all they really needed to do was jump off the ledge instead of fighting where they spawned... We had no premade in our team... They were just dumb...

Its the same when I see people in Civil war just keep jumping down to mid to get farmed by a team waiting for them... Ever thought of going out the other side??... I was on few dumb teams last night who kept jumping mid...so I went left... Ran around the back of mid and capped while they were farming my team... They then came to fight me... I held off 4 for about 1 min.... Not one of my team push forward to help they just spawned and jumped down and fought at the respawn... I did that twice... I also went left and through the tunnel to the other node and capped... Once again no one bothered to follow

People who get farmed that way deserve it... They are just plain stupid...

Good Premades have nothing to do with it except they are better players and know tactics... A bad premade is like a bad pug... A good pug against a bad premade will get stomped

Too me it sounds like you are complaining about the better players playing pug more than premades

Tell me what level did you start PVPing... If you say level 55 ... Then you deserve to get stomped... Level 55 is end game content... You should learn pvp early... Ie pre 30 bracket... The earlier you start the better you will be for 55... 55 can be a shock even for those players... You are playing people who have been playing lvl 55 pvp for 2 years or more... Of course they are better than you...

Gear also has nothing to do with it is you use bolster correctly... Bio dumbed down the gearing with Bolster... It is more skill than gear now... As long as you use 156-162 gear you will get nearly full expertise... Of course those with Brutalizer may have a edge... But not so much because of gear... More because they have the skill

It amazes me how many PVE ops people jump on with 180+ gear and wonder why they get stomped... Those that refuse to listen to advice on gearing deserve to get stomped

Maybe you should be asking Bio for a training bracket for lvl 55, instead of complaining about premades.. Reg 55 and ranked arena is for people who have learnt pvp earlier

Also you can blame Bio for removing 8man Ranked... Most of us prefer WZ over Arena... So we play premade WZ... Get Bio to change that and you won't see as many premade highend people in reg