Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does any of the GSF stuff (cosmetics, ships?) drop as normal loot from mobs now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Does any of the GSF stuff (cosmetics, ships?) drop as normal loot from mobs now?

Stradlin
10.28.2019 , 06:58 AM | #1
Asking because of this.
...Or maybe you get stuff like [click to unlock barrel roll tier 3] etc? I guess components might mean..components.

It'd be pretty neat to get paint jobs and ships and whatnot from random mobs. I just looted that thing and plan to keep it on me ofc. I shall report mine findings!
:

phalczen
10.28.2019 , 10:51 AM | #2
Yeah I saw that too. The components for space missions I presume relates to grade 7 components for the on rails missions. Considerably less likely is that they introduced a new grade 8 line of player class ship components, again I highly doubt that. For the GSF connection, my guess is that you have a small chance to “loot” a ship requisition grant from a match. That’s the only way to acquire “components” for GSF. I’ve only done one match so far and I don’t have that amplifier.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Stradlin
10.28.2019 , 11:35 AM | #3
Yeah now that you mention it, thats ofc by far the most likely option. Hope its something else tho!
:

TheRandomno
10.28.2019 , 06:00 PM | #4
I got 9 fleet commendations dropping from a regular enemy.