DPS commandos= fodder in ranked?

BorisKarloffe

I've always said that Commandos were one of the easiest classes in PvP to burn down. I've tried playing a Commando toon twice and they are just as described , nothing more than a way to raise someone else's HK numbers.

BIOWARE WAKE UP!

Seriously pissed at the moment. Playing a commando in ranked is just broken. Instant focus = instant kill. Its embarrassing. I've given up taking my commando into Ranked. Back on my Guardian.

And I'm pissed. Worked hard for almost full Brutalizer. And now my commando has to sit on the sidelines till BW get their **** together.

Sick of retarded MMO devs who take forever to address balance issues. You get coders and you get gamers and the coders spend so much time coding they are out of touch with gaming.

This has always been the retarded aspect of MMO's. Absolutely sick of it. Grind forever and then find your toon doesn't hack it at top tier. Start again on something else?? While you wait for devs to catch up?

No wonder LOL and DOTA2 are doing so well. Its an even playing field and completely skill based. And your time invested in champions pays off . Its not subject to some nerf or buff or crap that completely resets the playing field.

BIOWARE WAKE UP!

Back on my Guardian.

let me guess which spec?

seriously..some classes aren't meant to play ranked..it's not fair, it's not balanced, it's not right, whatever. they do good in pve and this is also a pve game..honestly i don't think guardians needed another dcd.. for sure not a 30k heal, maybe just the DR part..veng was like a commando before patch..eveybody complained at the glass cannon..nobody used them in ranked or so..they fixed it..i don't get why they are not able to fix the mando/merc..it's years now. they should just merge the classes, no heals or sabers, only fists, who spams more buttons win

let me guess which spec?

seriously..some classes aren't meant to play ranked..it's not fair, it's not balanced, it's not right, whatever. they do good in pve and this is also a pve game..honestly i don't think guardians needed another dcd.. for sure not a 30k heal, maybe just the DR part..veng was like a commando before patch..eveybody complained at the glass cannon..nobody used them in ranked or so..they fixed it..i don't get why they are not able to fix the mando/merc..it's years now. they should just merge the classes, no heals or sabers, only fists, who spams more buttons win

vig was never a cannon. they were kinda like AP PTs (little more utility and tankier but pretty useless -- before the big AP overbuff).

Just when I think I'm paranoid for being the "only one" thinking about this. If you think commando DPS is hard in 4v4, try being a healer with the same class. During my ranked/brute grind for healer gear, I started specing to DPS, because even in healer gear, I was much more viable to myself and my team. And during these ranked sessions, knowing how bad of a class mandos/mercs are, I always told my team to drop them first.

In a game of mass stun locks, etc. the Trooper has a very hard time. I've somewhat gave up on my commando for pvp and instead dusted off my old op, because I feel that I can actually heal with it in pvp. I'll take my Trooper off the shelf once they make it more inline with the other classes; IF they ever get around to it.