Broken Gear from PvP only?

Pistols

Ok, I must admit, this issue has had me scratching my head for a long time. I ONLY do PvP in this game, except in rare cases when the Gree returns, or I somehow sucker a level 10 noob into some midnight roleplay in the middle of Ilum and we (well nvrmnd, story for another time). Having said that, I find myself having to repair my MH Weapon about 5 WZ's or so as it takes damage somehow.

How and why does this happen? Lol as long as I've been here, I've never asked or seen the reasoning to why.

(Also, if interested in spontaneous and erotic RP, send me a PM.)

Do you ever hit the wz/operation dummy betweeen wzs?

That actually damages gear eventually.. xD *gear going yellow after night of parsing when i went through pve phase xD*

Edited by AngusFTW

PM sent :D

edit: WAIT! I sent the PM to clarify what is happening I meant...I mean, I have it too, it's not just him. I'm just shy and generally avoid posting on interweb forums so I sent a PM hoping to avoid public ridicule....:o

Edited by TUXs

PM sent :D

edit: WAIT! I sent the PM to clarify what is happening I meant...I mean, I have it too, it's not just him. I'm just shy and generally avoid posting on interweb forums so I sent a PM hoping to avoid public ridicule....:o

I did not get PM sir. :rak_03:

It's not a ton of damage to repair, but it was maybe 2 weeks ago, after a Voidstar game, I was curious if I broke the 1 mill mark. Instead, it showed something like 500k or so, and I was like da***?

I load back to fleet, turn in my comms, and I ALWAYS click the vendor to check for repair...this time every piece of my gear was literally in need of repair. I had done no PvE or whatever. This happens on my Mando, GS and Vanguard...but usually just the weapons. I do from time to time hit up my WZ Dummy on my ship, but I know for a fact there have been times when I have repaired, then had to do it again not even 3-5 WZ's later without hitting the dummy. Just one of those things I've had to do for quite some time....not expensive or anything, just wondering why it happens.

Never had that, and am guessing that one of the padawans whose mind was blown by your ERP prowess may have been a dev's personal character. When they learned they were but one of many they stuck you with PVE damage bills as revenge. Edited by Joesixxpack