Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Life Warden tactical kind of sucks (Tank)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
The Life Warden tactical kind of sucks (Tank)

BelorfinSiana
05.12.2020 , 11:36 PM | #1
10 minute cooldown that doesn't even tick down if you log out. Who came up with this nonsense?
Durasteel Wall is a lot better, but I can't afford to drop credits all the time, so I've gotta pass this thing around to two tanks.
The Siana Legacy - Star Forge
Isharo Izark; Jorran Reynn; Aldo Fetmirna; Zelorfin; Valurin Raster; Mechinus; Belorfin (Siana); LucÓan

OOOYYY
05.14.2020 , 09:37 AM | #2
It would be completely overpowered with a short cooldown. I like it as a generic stand-in tactical if you don't have a BIS tactical.

phalczen
05.14.2020 , 10:42 AM | #3
It was 5 minutes I think on PTS initially and it was OP so it was nerfed to its current 10 before 6.0 even left PTS. There was a thread in the PTS subforums that it needed to reset at the beginning of rounds during Arena matches, just like other DCDs. I thought that was a reasonable request but it never gained any traction so I guess the devs still felt it was OP.

It probably should tick down if you log out though ... that's probably a bug. Force Barrier and other "onoes" DCDs do.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

NayaruLovegood
06.05.2020 , 09:53 PM | #4
I liked this when i was gearing up my first tank but I haven't used it at all since I learned how to play properly. Actually that's a lie I have occasionally stuck it on when I join a random group and the healer is bad and it's been of use then but generally it doesn't make up for a bad healer in the long haul. It's like all the generic tacticals with a square shaped picture, they're not really useful and life warden is probably the most useful of those. There's also the one tactical that will tick your crit chance up indefinitely but the crit chance is reset when you crit, I can't see any class or build ever finding that useful.

GhOsTPrOz
07.10.2020 , 11:40 AM | #5
Well idk what you guys are on about but Life Warden is generally considered one of the best tank tacticals among the Nightmare raiding community. It heals you from 20%-80% in the matter of seconds, it's invaluable.
<Tragic Heroes> Star Forge
<It's A Trap> Darth Malgus
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/
Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

Opiklo
07.11.2020 , 05:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
Well idk what you guys are on about but Life Warden is generally considered one of the best tank tacticals among the Nightmare raiding community. It heals you from 20%-80% in the matter of seconds, it's invaluable.
not really... it can have its use but its more like a last straw... all the tanks i know rarely use it...
RiP Forum