Request for bodyguard numbers

PiNoYeBoY

Hello,

First healer toon. I'm getting close to my endgame stats, and can farm FP's on two other max toons (one damage, one tank) for the appropriate 306 mods. But not too sure what a healer is supposed to have stats exactly... Are healers supposed to have some damage? Crit chance? I'm really in the dark =(

Someone in the guardian thread basically posted a picture and said "this is a good guideline numbers wise for the guardian tank" and I was able to get close to their numbers farming FP's. Hoping someone will do the same here. I want to be an awesome healer for PvE and PvP.

Also, any preferred armor set bonuses a standard bodyguard should take? Reading up on the forums and asking in game chat, we're supposed to use Concentrated Fire? Thanks in advance!

I would recommend Concentrated Fire over anything else. It's also the best if you ever respec.

As a healer, you have the benefit of ignoring accuracy and only have to really focus on Crit and Alacrity. Depending on your personal preference you will either want:

a) 15.41% Alacrity and the rest into Critical

or

b) 7.14% Alacrity and the rest into Critical

The important thing is to make sure you have at least those values of Alacrity in order to cross the GCD breakpoints. You can go slightly over, but you won't really see any benefit so it's generally best to get as close to the two values as possible.

Edited by TitusOfTides

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest you get on Discord and join SWTOR Theorycrafters. It seems like that is the place to go for all class info these days. This is what they have to say about Merc/Mando healers and its worked great for me so far:

Set bonus: Concentrated Fire; one piece Amplified Champion

Tactical: Rocket Fuel Vapors

Amplifier: Medtech

Stat distribution:

• Alacrity:

>= 1213, 1.4 GCD without Guild Perk

>= 1895, 1.3 GCD with Guild Perk

• you can also go for the 1.3 GCD without Guild Perk:

>= 3208 without Guild Perk

this choice should depend on your personal playstyle

• Critical: remaining tertiary stats

Hope that helps. Cheers!