Ashara Zavros how to get

bvcx

oh ok i skipped my class quest on alderann and went srtaight to taris to get ompanion. ok thx i guess i jumped the gun ^^

In other words you werent anywhere near finishing Taris, "finishing the planet" equals doing the class story, the rest is mainly fluff.

• 5 years later...
Returning player... I resumed my character after about a 5 year break on Nar Shaddaa. Is there a way to go back and get the class quest for Ashara?

Umm you need to finish up chaper 1 before getting ashara. Tris is planet 1 in chapter 2.

Edited by TalonVII

Returning player... I resumed my character after about a 5 year break on Nar Shaddaa. Is there a way to go back and get the class quest for Ashara?

No. You can't go *back* from Nar Shaddaa to get to where you get Ashara. You have to go *forward*. Nar Shaddaa is the second planet after Dromund Kaas (DK=>Balmorra=>Nar Shaddaa) in Chapter One, so you must also finish Tatooine, then Alderaan, along with some between-planets elements(1) and a between-chapters element. After that, you go to Taris as the first planet of Chapter Two, and there you get Ashara.

(1) Including a notable cut-scene where it is revealed that your Inquisitor sleeps in her armour.(2) But with Khem Val on the crew, *I* would sleep in my armour, too.

(2) That *isn't* the objective of the cut-scene, but it does feature in it.

• 2 years later...
How long it takes to get her is really annoying. I'm also playing a trooper and at the same level and same point in the story progress (end of chap 1) i already have 4 partners (Aric, Ellara, the ship droid and MX 4 whatever), when i'm stuck with only Khem and the ship droid with my sorcerer. Fed up with Khem and also it's a problem to only have 2 partners when it comes to crafting.

How long it takes to get her is really annoying. I'm also playing a trooper and at the same level and same point in the story progress (end of chap 1) i already have 4 partners (Aric, Ellara, the ship droid and MX 4 whatever), when i'm stuck with only Khem and the ship droid with my sorcerer. Fed up with Khem and also it's a problem to only have 2 partners when it comes to crafting.

You are wrong. At the end of chapter 1 you also have Andronikos Revel, since he joins you on Tatooine, and Chapter 1 ends with the events after Alderaan which *follows* Tatooine.

Oh, and the hyperpatriot battledroid is M1-4X. Do not diss Forex! The Imperial defector, by the way, is Elara with only one L.