Quinn asked me to marry him.

Toogeloo

But I want Pierce... and he hasn't done anything but one smooch at the end of his quest arc. I romanced Quinn up til a certain point in the story after which I broke it off (or at least thought I did based on the comment), but he still wants to marry me. So question is, if I tell Quinn to go away, will the romance options open up more with Pierce?

But I want Pierce... and he hasn't done anything but one smooch at the end of his quest arc. I romanced Quinn up til a certain point in the story after which I broke it off (or at least thought I did based on the comment), but he still wants to marry me. So question is, if I tell Quinn to go away, will the romance options open up more with Pierce?

Ooh, someone likes em big and burly. If you like Pierce maybe you should take Khem Val for a spin ;)

He's a..

treacherous piece of ****, he can burn for all I care :)

imho ofc.

^

Why BW took away the ability to kill off companions if beyond me. I'd take another ship droid instead of Pierce. Yes, you heard me, - SHIP DROID...

OK, so I must have missed where Pierce was treacherous. He did everything right from a Light Side perspective. The only real story involvement after Taris he had was protecting Darth Vowrawn on Corellia from Baras' Assassins, and he performed that admirably.

Quinn on the other hand literally betrays me and tries to kill me with his reprogrammed Droids. I was romancing him up to that point and then ended the conversation that he was no longer welcome in my quarters.

Now I pretty much sacrifice him to the Lights Out gods so that I can go push a button, and that is the only time I ever see his mug. I still am leaving him hanging on the Marriage quest lol.

Edited by Toogeloo

How any woman can find Quinn attractive is beyond me. I must really be straight as an arrow becasue to me guy has no redeeming qualities. Plus he is kind of slimy and creepy looking. Luitenant Pierce i can see. That dude is my bro'

I like men who can think, love black hair with blue eyes, and am not into to big and burly. Although if I could change 2 things it would be the hairstyle on him and the skintone a bit tanner.

I hit 10k affection in this order:

Vette

Pierce

Jaesa

Broonmark

Quinn

From 1-50, I used Vette for about 85% of my leveling. She hit 10k when most of the rest of the gang was still at 2-3k, and I hadn't even gotten Broonmark yet.

I didn't use Quinn at all, if I wasn't using Vette, I was using Jaesa or Pierce.

no you can't, it has been asked and answered many times same sex is not yet available, and there is a possibility they won't be using already in game companions but adding in new ones for that. The actual statements from Bioware were rather ambiguous about it, just that it is coming in the future.