Bought a 70 token for a new operative want to autocomplete expansions

cybearr

Hi yall

Just recently I finished the original story on my new operative that was lvld up to 70 straight after creation with a masters datacron.

My question is how can I autocomple the makeb/sor/kotfe stories so that I get the companions coming with it?

I guess it’s something to do with kotet but if I start that will the rest autocomplete if so, how?

Pretty much I would like all the possible comps except the star fortress ones (i am ls)

Thanks

If you start KOTFE, I am pretty sure you can still do RotHC. Not sure about SOR. As for KOTFE and KOTET you can't auto-complete those, KOTFE you can if you use the Outlander Token to create a level 65 character. Although you can still go back and do previous expansions, except SOR.

If you start KOTFE, I am pretty sure you can still do RotHC. Not sure about SOR. As for KOTFE and KOTET you can't auto-complete those, KOTFE you can if you use the Outlander Token to create a level 65 character. Although you can still go back and do previous expansions, except SOR.

Starting KotFE locks out all of the story of Prelude to Revan (Forged Alliances), Shadow of Revan (Rishi, Rishii village on Rishi, Yavin), and Rise of the Emperor (RotHC), as well as the class story and the class companions' stories.

And that's all. It's the same for start-at-1 characters who start KotFE before finishiing those things *and* insta60 Outlander token characters.

Starting KotET locks out all that *plus* the opportunity to choose what happened in any incomplete part of KotFE. Again, it's the same for any character who starts KotET, start-at-1, insta60, or insta65.

A character raised to level 70 by the Master's Datacron remains a start-at-1 character, and has access to the same mechanisms for starting KotFE as any other start-at-1, except that he can do so as soon as he uses the datacron.

Hi yall

Just recently I finished the original story on my new operative that was lvld up to 70 straight after creation with a masters datacron.

My question is how can I autocomple the makeb/sor/kotfe stories so that I get the companions coming with it?

I guess it’s something to do with kotet but if I start that will the rest autocomplete if so, how?

Pretty much I would like all the possible comps except the star fortress ones (i am ls)

Thanks

Go to the Mission Console on your ship and choose to start "Chapter I: The Hunt", and that will inject you into KotFE, and will along the way autocomplete SoR and Ziost but not Makeb. There's no reason to autocomplete Makeb, and, indeed, you can't at this point.

Be aware that *currently* (i.e. before 5.10), you cannot autocomplete the Alliance Alert system. If you want post-KotFE companions other than Koth, Lana, Theron, Senya, the various story-returns and (a spoilerish person), you'll have to run the alerts yourself. (the story returns in KotFE are Kaliyo, Aric Jorgan, Vette, Gault, Torian).

You cannot currently auto-complete KotET, but if you start it, that will autocomplete the "first run" status of any incomplete parts of KotFE, which may result in not having the result you want for some decisions(1). A full play-through of KotFE takes on the order of 10-12 hours, or less if you spacebar through it. Stealth characters can reduce *some* chapters, notably XIII and XIV, but not all of them. KotET is only nine chapters, and should take less time than KotFE (I'd suggest about 8 hours), although Chapters VI to VIII are tediously long because they involve a *lot* of travelling.

Overall, on characters you care about, it's better to run the expansions yourself so that you get control over the light/dark decisions you take.(2)

(1) For example: Impsiders who autocomplete Chapter X will lose at least one KotFE companion because they will make dark decisions.

(2) And a spoilerish thing in KotET chapter II, which nevertheless makes a lot of people happy. It's very spoilerish. Be warned.

OK, I guess you didn't care about the spoilers.

You get to kill Leontyne Saresh if that's your thing, and you can even punch her out first. I think only one of my characters has let her live.

Edited by SteveTheCynic