Commendations

Warforever

Ok so I do PvP a lot while leveling my character. By the time I was level 25 on my Sith Sorcerer, I was already max out on War Zone Commendations. Well I've started a Jedi Sage and I was wondering is there any way to pre purchase items or exchange my commendations for other commendations OR am I just **** out of luck? I know for some of the gear you HAVE to be level 50 to purchase which is F'in ridiculous. Anyone please give some insight.

Once you hit valor 40? (correct me if I'm wrong) you can start converting wz comms into rated wz comms....this is the best way to maximize your comms before you hit 50. If you max out comms before you can convert to rated I would suggest spending some on wz medpacks and adrenals. Edited by Darth-Rammstein

For me until I'm around 38 I buy nothing but medpacks and adrenals, when I get to around 38 or w/e I max out coms because at 40 its game on and everything goes into ranked. Your ultimate goal is having both max ranked and regular coms when you hit 50.

For me until I'm around 38 I buy nothing but medpacks and adrenals, when I get to around 38 or w/e I max out coms because at 40 its game on and everything goes into ranked. Your ultimate goal is having both max ranked and regular coms when you hit 50.

^^^ Pretty much this. Honestly if you PvP a lot, you can buy 2 of the level 40 PvP armor sets (it's much better than what you'll find questing at that level) buy a few hundred WZ medpacs and Adrenals, and still hit level 50 with max comms. Just remember the priority should be Hitting 50 with max comms > WZ medpacs and adrenals > any other stuff you buy with them.

Actually as I'm writing this, I remembered that I haven't had a new 50 since they raised the comm caps, so maybe skip the 2nd set of 40 armor.

Personally, I plan to buy a few pvp weapons for 900 WZ comms each. They have a 2 hour timer and if you manage the timers well, you can store a LOT more regular comms than you can get from maxing out both WZ and RWZ comms, without having to deal with the conversion back from RWZ to WZ.

But this method requires some actual effort to manage it properly.