Full elite, what to do with rank coms next?

overkillss

My main has nearly full elite war hero gear. I was wondering what to do once you have geared up to full elite war hero?

Most people use to keep farming and transfer the mods to their alts but it doesn't seem like you can do that anymore!

Yes you can.

are you min/maxed? Are you a class that has a dps and heal or dps and tank spec? Do you have your offset min/maxed? Buy medpacks and adrenals and sell them?

I'm a Marauder

Yeh, i have about 500 medpacks and adrenals shared b/t my main/alts, dont need anymore.

Re'ing for stabs is more profitable than selling medpacks.

1000 comms = 100 medpacks = 100 K

875 comms = 3-4 stabs - extraction costs = atleast 380K profit (if you only get 3 stabs and they only sell for 150K/ea)

This right here. I sell for 160k each and they always sell as fast as I put them on the GTN.

Re'ing for stabs is more profitable than selling medpacks.

1000 comms = 100 medpacks = 100 K

875 comms = 3-4 stabs - extraction costs = atleast 380K profit (if you only get 3 stabs and they only sell for 150K/ea)

875 ranked comms? I know that 825 for piece WH and u RE it and uy get 1 stab...how in the earth u get 3x for 875 comms?

875 ranked comms? I know that 825 for piece WH and u RE it and uy get 1 stab...how in the earth u get 3x for 875 comms?

nothing was said about ranked comms. And it's 875 comms price for gloves/boots, not 825. 1 stab for each mod and enhancement and 1-2 stabs for each armoring. 3-4 stabs in total