4500 rated coms, what to buy first?

Bethmora

Convert all those Rwz comma to reg comms and buy full wh in every slot. Then do regs to farm more regular wh for min maxing purposes. You will be better geared than 95% of the people in ewh. The difference between min maxed wh and ewh is 1% statwise.

If your class benefits from two piece pve set bonus, I would recommend buying WH bracers then EWH and putting mods in pve gloves/boots, then working on the rest of your regular WH set. You won't often have maxed RWZ comms so might as well buy 3 (almost 4) bracers so you can have gloves/boots/belt /bracers at ewh level.

Never ever convert ranked comms back to regular comms. You lose over 60% of their value.

Get the EWH earpice, relics, implants with your ranked comms, or upgrade the current WH you have to EWH.

thanks, im kinda thinking this might be the best way to go because you do lose when converting..

also to the other poster,, i already have well over 1k stims so im set for awhile

thanks, im kinda thinking this might be the best way to go because you do lose when converting..

also to the other poster,, i already have well over 1k stims so im set for awhile

your 2 best options are to convert them to WZ comms and get more WH gear quicker, or to buy your EWH mainhand. the mainhand/offhand is really the only EWH items that you *need*

Dont covert down!!!

Just....spend them. You need an EWH main hand for the barrel. Why have you not bought that already?

You can convert everything down and buy regular WH, or just suck it up and get WH in 2 weeks, thus keeping your 4 weeks worth of ranked comms.

Also, do not buy the EWH ear and implants unless they are the only thing to spend your comms on. They are 10x the price of unranked ones, for 1 extra stat point.

EWH Ear and Implants - 1425 ranked comms (4275 unranked), plus another 625 unranked for a total of almost 5k unranked, compared to 550 unranked for the regular WH

Edited by DarthBloodloss

I've maxed comms on 5 of my 50s before I finished leveling... Always, always, always.. get the main hand. It's the biggest upgrade you can get and especially huge if you're a dps class.

Use your regular comms to buy the WH main hand, pull out all the mods, then trade the shell in for your EWH mainhand weapon. Get 2 orange weapons, augment them and put the EWH mods into the MH, and then put the WH mods into an offhand.

Farming full WH gear with regular comms takes me 2 days. You'll be wishing you didn't waste those 4500 ranked comms reverting them to regular comms...

Protip: Get all orange armor, including bracers/belt so you immediately start off with the extra augment slots on most of your gear if you didn't already do this sub 50 then just pull the mods out each time and save the shells in your bank until you have the comms to trade them in. Never augment PvP armor, you always have to trade it in to get the next piece.

Edited by darthruff

so if its 1% diff from WH to EWH then Elite seems pointless. If your skilled that 1% will not matter. Dang so i wasted all those coms on rated and didnt need too. Oh well, live and learn.

Thanks

This.

It's better you have a min/max War Hero instead Elite WH with no min/max.