Hybrid Question, Claws of Decay over Charge Mastery?

DarkSyn

so ive seen this a bit from other hybrid sin's and on the forums. I have about 24% crit and i was wondering should i go claws of decay ( Increase Critical Strike dmg dealt by thrash by 50%) or go charge mastery wtich gives a 6% armor pen. and increase accuracy by 2%?

so ive seen this a bit from other hybrid sin's and on the forums. I have about 24% crit and i was wondering should i go claws of decay ( Increase Critical Strike dmg dealt by thrash by 50%) or go charge mastery wtich gives a 6% armor pen. and increase accuracy by 2%?

Link the build.

I'll just hijack this thread in hope of a few good responses. I'm pretty decent with 5-36-5 and 0-31-15 and i have almost a full brutalizer dd set. I'm playing the with the idea to test tank hybrid especially for solo arenas. The thing is I've almost no clue about the tank tree. What are good arena hybrid build and in what stance and gear are they played? And another question I have is what is the deciding factor which determines as what role you are listet? Max points in a free? What if you skill 23-23-0 for instance?

thx for the help.

I'll just hijack this thread in hope of a few good responses. I'm pretty decent with 5-36-5 and 0-31-15 and i have almost a full brutalizer dd set. I'm playing the with the idea to test tank hybrid especially for solo arenas. The thing is I've almost no clue about the tank tree. What are good arena hybrid build and in what stance and gear are they played? And another question I have is what is the deciding factor which determines as what role you are listet? Max points in a free? What if you skill 23-23-0 for instance?

thx for the help.

Hybrids can show up as DPS, though it doesn't matter that much. Hybrid Tanks should be using DPS gear with the exception of maybe a shield if need be. Full Tank specs with Full Tank gear in PvP as of this current meta, is severely underwhelming and near useless.

Hybrids can show up as DPS, though it doesn't matter that much. Hybrid Tanks should be using DPS gear with the exception of maybe a shield if need be. Full Tank specs with Full Tank gear in PvP as of this current meta, is severely underwhelming and near useless.

Do you have a good hybrid spec and in what stance are they played, surging charge?

Full tank spec like the 36/5/5 spec is good on dps gear, you just need some minima to be very good with focus and no shield:

Spec:http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rfrodbfzGdRZcMZf.3

35K health minima (stim can help, increase def stat too)

25% crit rating so your maul will be valuable

75% surge rating

Every augments in resolve

Dps relics (usually power and primary stat for me)

A healer on you so you can't really solo queue with that aoe spec, as you will generally be allways on fight.

This spec in dps gear is only a damage pressure,diminuation of enemies damage and a good 5%healing buffer. So don't try to guard a node alone with that huhu, you're real burst is shock and FL.

Edited by Kornaker