HM Battle of Rishi

Why is Last boss so glitchie. Please Fix this now!

I can run it 3 times, and at least one of the 3 there seems to bee soooooo much blue AOE circle you bound from one to the other then dead. No way to escape. and usually you get the standing exactly in between the blue cross and well away from middle and loose half your health on that. Seems way, way worse when I use a Sniper :mad:

Edited by DakotaDoc

Why is Last boss so glitchie. Please Fix this now!

I can run it 3 times, and at least one of the 3 there seems to bee soooooo much blue AOE circle you bound from one to the other then dead. No way to escape. and usually you get the standing exactly in between the blue cross and well away from middle and loose half your health on that. Seems way, way worse when I use a Sniper :mad:

On the blue cross I noticed you if you were too close to the center of the cross (but still registered as out of the cross on the screen) you'd still receive the damage. But, if you move out of the cross, and back away from the center towards the outside of the platform you don't take the damage. I've tanked, healed, and dps'd that final boss countless itmes and that seems to be the best fix if you find yourself taking blue cross damage. The blue circles that do drop are avoidable you just need to make sure you're aware of when they are going to drop, and move. You shouldn't ever die on that mechanic if you make yourself a non stationary target. All in all, BofR is probably my favorite flashpoint so I hope you have better luck!

Hate to be that guy here, but this is unfortunately either a L2P issue, or a computer/lag issue. The blue circles appear under peoples feet, so when those are coming you need to keep moving, and if you and your teammates aren't paying attention, they could be dropping those blue circles right where you are running. The cross is just something that you have to move out of as soon as it starts forming, you have maybe 4 seconds before you get hit (note, the time that it hits you is actually before the missiles come down, which I guess could be considered a glitch?). Regardless, you need to move asap.

Finally, the reason it is probably seems worse on your sniper, is because you have cover/hunker down, which basically just does not work on this, even if it is supposed to. Almost every time I play with a sniper/slinger, I see them flying across the screen because they think that hunkerdown will protect them and it won't (or it'll protect one hit, but the blue circles will hit you 5 times in a row).

At least, that's my take on what the problem is here.

Hate to be that guy here, but this is unfortunately either a L2P issue, or a computer/lag issue. The blue circles appear under peoples feet, so when those are coming you need to keep moving, and if you and your teammates aren't paying attention, they could be dropping those blue circles right where you are running. The cross is just something that you have to move out of as soon as it starts forming, you have maybe 4 seconds before you get hit (note, the time that it hits you is actually before the missiles come down, which I guess could be considered a glitch?). Regardless, you need to move asap.

Finally, the reason it is probably seems worse on your sniper, is because you have cover/hunker down, which basically just does not work on this, even if it is supposed to. Almost every time I play with a sniper/slinger, I see them flying across the screen because they think that hunkerdown will protect them and it won't (or it'll protect one hit, but the blue circles will hit you 5 times in a row).

At least, that's my take on what the problem is here.

Circles - most likley a L2P issue, though some of that is 'uncontrollable' with respect to idiot group members running their circles on top of you. The longer the fight goes, however, the more circles which appear in that phase.

Blue beam - a bit of both. It is very possible to move out and / or not even be standing in the blue cross when it appears, and yet still eat the damage. Crappy server position updating is crappy (being far away and / or jumping does help, but should not be required).

Also adds are RNG based, could get one set or two, could get one elite gold easy to CC or get two waves full of strong / normal droids with high damage and dots all zerging the healer.

Edited by DawnAskham

I agree this is more fun than some operation bosses, especially with a standard trinity and no off cleanses. Too bad it's unpuggable.

But you really don't even benefit from an off-cleanse. 2 cleanses to the tank per each red compound is all you need.