Juggernaut Armor

-CROME-

Hi Folks,

I would like to wear an armor like this:

http://www.swtor.com/de/holonet/classes/sith-warrior/juggernaut

But I have no idea how to get the items.

I've heard that the head is of a sith marrodeur.

And that the chest plate is like a rakata piece.

But I haven't seen both yet.

I saw someone with a tionic armor, looking exactly like this.

AsI play since 3 months, I have no idea how to get titonic. if it exists anymore.

Can someone help me out here?

Edited by -CROME-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I quit Right before Denova came out and only returned a couple days ago. Personally I'm kind of happy that my Mara, Operative, and Sorcerer were left with full Rakata gear. Once I thought they were some of the ugliest looking armors in game but now that they are no longer obtainable I like them a little bit more.

I really don't care what Bioware does, if they never bring them back fine with me and my Mara will continue to look like a ****** cyborg. If they do bring them back and everyone goes out and gets it, then I will just find something new. The fact that it is now rare is the only thing that makes it cool.

Seriously though it is kind of funny reading this thread as when I first started playing the majority of people I played with thought most of the Rakata gear was absolutely hideous looking.

Is it just me, or do you look at that picture and think, man that guy has a short lightsaber.... maybe that is why he is so angry looking.

Also I dont like the cyborg look as much as I like the hooded black robe, Jedi's seemed to get new hooded robes every 2 levels and I have not seen anything other than the Black talon ones for light and medium. I was close to buying the Adaptive set (eradicators I think?) but decided I would just keep my fugly armor for now and worry about it later.

• 1 year later...
Hi Folks,

I would like to wear an armor like this:

http://www.swtor.com/de/holonet/classes/sith-warrior/juggernaut

But I have no idea how to get the items.

I've heard that the head is of a sith marrodeur.

And that the chest plate is like a rakata piece.

But I haven't seen both yet.

I saw someone with a tionic armor, looking exactly like this.

AsI play since 3 months, I have no idea how to get titonic. if it exists anymore.

Can someone help me out here?

Why in all mighty heaven would they do something like this and remove sets from the game that look awesome?

Why in all mighty heaven would they do something like this and remove sets from the game that look awesome?

This is an old thread. Enhanced Assailant's adaptive armor set is almost identical to the one the OP asked about and is in game, just the shoulders are a bit different.

http://i.imgur.com/QD3HQJ2.jpg

Edited by Kabaal