Server lags continue

menofhorror

This is older than since my issue started, but have been experiencing this severely on Darth Malgus over the last 3 days. It's making it unplayable.

I can’t say this enough because it seems 99.99% of people refuse to bother checking

Please run a tracert or use ping plotter to help us identify what you are talking about..

90% of the problems to do with lag in this game have nothing to do with the servers or Bioware.

Please take the time to find out before coming to the forums accusing them. Bioware will just ignore you and when there is an actual problem they’ll ignore it too because they think people are complaining again about something that isn’t Biowares fault.

If you can do some very basic trouble shooting, those of us here can help you interpret what the problem is and also determine if it is actually Bioware.

You can rest assured that if it is Bioware, we will be the loudest on the forums to get them to fix it. But we can only do that if we have evidence to back up what we are saying,

If people need help with how to trouble shoot the issue, ie tracerts or ping plotter, all you need to do is ask.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I can’t say this enough because it seems 99.99% of people refuse to bother checking

90% of the problems to do with lag in this game have nothing to do with the servers or Bioware.

Please take the time to find out before coming to the forums accusing them. Bioware will just ignore you and when there is an actual problem they’ll ignore it too because they think people are complaining again about something that isn’t Biowares fault.

If you can do some very basic trouble shooting, those of us here can help you interpret what the problem is and also determine if it is actually Bioware.

You can rest assured that if it is Bioware, we will be the loudest on the forums to get them to fix it. But we can only do that if we have evidence to back up what we are saying,

If people need help with how to trouble shoot the issue, ie tracerts or ping plotter, all you need to do is ask.

My apologies, I didn't mean to directly accuse, merely trying to enquire into all possibilities. I did a ping check with my provider which was all fine, and browsing and streaming video has all been smooth and fine, as has the massive full game download. I don't really want to install unknown software, but I have used tracert and it just keeps saying "request timed out" despite being online fine and fast this morning...What do I do now? :jawa_smile:

Edited by inCelesphere

I'm on Darth Malgus and can't say I've had any problems with lag, however with regard to:

Please run a tracert or use ping plotter to help us identify what you are talking about.

Please help the tech-deficient like me who have no clue what any of that means, not even after doing a Google search. Links to the things you suggest people use would be very helpful please :) (I may be tech-deficient, however you need a good cake, I know everything :D)

My apologies, I didn't mean to directly accuse, merely trying to enquire into all possibilities. I did a ping check with my provider which was all fine, and browsing and streaming video has all been smooth and fine, as has the massive full game download. I don't really want to install unknown software, but I have used tracert and it just keeps saying "request timed out" despite being online fine and fast this morning...What do I do now? :jawa_smile:

Same. Every day during different periods of time i have ms issues right when i play solo ranked. It jumps from 60 to 300 and sometimes it starts rising up to 5k+ and i get dc'ed. Funny thing is that i never have such issues in wow (never at all) or gw2. Also i have noticed that when i have ms issues on dm server i can log on one of NA servers and play there with no issues. Looks like bioware has serious package losses between their servers and some countries regarding EU server. My lsp said that everything is ok on their side and that the problem comes from far package routs.

Edited by omaan