Word to the Wise (PVP)

Alidas

I don't mind if people spit or laugh or tease and joke around with /say.

I talk to the enemy in wz's all the time, but always in good humour not to harass anyone lol.

I only get bothered when people start saying racist/homophobic things and calling people names and the like, it's just too much. I don't know that anything in a game is ever a good enough reason to say those things to someone, and I always hope that the person saying it would never have the nerve to say those things to peoples faces. :/

My main, Messalla is what I consider southeast asian, but people always call me 'black' and get super racist on me in warzones all the time, it's uncomfortable.

So far playing a "black" character on Harbinger as an Empire, I seem to get 99.99% racist hate. Cause 9/10 that guy gets zerged. I compared it with a friend who played a chiss side by side and as a I result of each WZ I get hit the most.

So not sure if Harbinger are racist towards the "black" :(. And not sure if I should report it cause most of the time I seem to see the same guild and players that do it. And its also past griefing.

So far playing a "black" character on Harbinger as an Empire, I seem to get 99.99% racist hate. Cause 9/10 that guy gets zerged. I compared it with a friend who played a chiss side by side and as a I result of each WZ I get hit the most.

So not sure if Harbinger are racist towards the "black" :(. And not sure if I should report it cause most of the time I seem to see the same guild and players that do it. And its also past griefing.

Yup that's it, all of Harbinger is racist towards "black" people. You got it all figured out...

Sounds like you're a real pain in the *** drama queen. Most of my characters have darker/tan skin (GTL BABY) never heard anyone comment on it.

If people notice the color of your skin in WZ's you're not hitting them hard enough. L2P

Yup that's it, all of Harbinger is racist towards "black" people. You got it all figured out...

Sounds like you're a real pain in the *** drama queen. Most of my characters have darker/tan skin (GTL BABY) never heard anyone comment on it.

If people notice the color of your skin in WZ's you're not hitting them hard enough. L2P

^

So what if your toon is black, my toons are yellow, red and green, this is SW ffs and an RPG, the toons hardly ever reflect a person's true appearance (yes I do have female toons).

Edited by Darth_Dreselus

I made my character black because I wanted to RP that I had a huge *****, but I always get focus fired in PVP.. racist bastards.. just because I have a bigger ***** you, everyone focuses on me?! Wait til I put my ***** in your toon's face, I don't even have to squat to mushroom stamp your forehead.

Riight so I should be able to hit people hard while being ganked and cc'd upon. Cool story bro, so I take it that you can take on 5 people at once right and cap it and then taunt them.

I mean you are so good that you are on a top PvP guild.

You must have so many people wanting to premade with you cause you are so awesome bro.

Riight so I should be able to hit people hard while being ganked and cc'd upon. Cool story bro, so I take it that you can take on 5 people at once right and cap it and then taunt them.

I mean you are so good that you are on a top PvP guild.

You must have so many people wanting to premade with you cause you are so awesome bro.

*blush* I don't know what to say brahhh you're just soooo nice to me! :)

What else can I say? Push your dmg buttons harder or something...or in your case "click" them! :D

Edited by DesmoLegacy

Why are you being so rude and mean to someone for just sharing their experience?

I don't hit like a baby, and I still get it from people. But MOSTLY I get it from my own teammates while we're waiting for the match to start, which is even sadder, imo.

I had one guy who had the same build and hair and facial hair as my character, but his hair was white (and he was mirialan green) and I was all like "DADDY IS THAT YOU?! We look the same haha" and he replied with something along the lines of "Uh no I don't have a ****** kid, do I look like a ***** to you?" which was just completely inappropriate and unnecessary.

There's no reason to ever talk to someone like that.