We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

Edited by pmurie

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

I don't know where you've been the past 2 - 3 months, but there are many people from our servers already doing things such as this.

i worked in customer service for over 10 years, if u get told over and over again, they do something about it!

i'm guessing about 10-20% are oceanic subscribers, they will lose most of them if they don't do something about it where a server merge to 1 server or cross server is the only option that i can see! we need to keep bugging them cause people need to be pushed otherwise they just don't care....

it's human nature in the end to shut people up and go, "i've had enough of the nagging, lets do.... to fix it"

i worked in customer service for over 10 years, if u get told over and over again, they do something about it!

i'm guessing about 10-20% are oceanic subscribers, they will lose most of them if they don't do something about it where a server merge to 1 server or cross server is the only option that i can see! we need to keep bugging them cause people need to be pushed otherwise they just don't care....

it's human nature in the end to shut people up and go, "i've had enough of the nagging, lets do.... to fix it"

They're waiting for F2P to see if it changes the population.

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

have fun being banned for flooding them. lol

if i get banned than this game is over for me! at least i'm fighting and standing on my feet while the rest of u can bend over if i care....

for that ppl that love this game like myself, keep spamming bioware with emails and tickets!

i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

hey man have you checked the site they gave us a answer no point spamming them

check the server forums for At least we know now

i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!

They have said they are waiting on F2P and its effect on the population of our servers before they do anything. Keep emailing all you want but it won't change a thing.

i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

Ah, Spamming does not work. Bioware will always, always delete any Spamming emails that come in, and quite frankly, they should.

Well, Yes, we need to keep the pressure on them, Spamming is not the answer and does not help the situation.