LGBT Rp Guild

Slickbrick

I've always wanted to see an LGBT Rp guild on this server, and with all the new players this looks like as good a time as any to see if the interest exists to form one. If anyone is interested, PM me and/or reply to this thread and let's see if we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the replies, anyone who would like to be a part of the guild, add Amadeus (imperial) to your friend list and we'll take it from there. I'm talking with some people on other forums as well, and it looks like there is enough interest to get the ball rolling.

I've always wanted to see an LGBT Rp guild on this server, and with all the new players this looks like as good a time as any to see if the interest exists to form one. If anyone is interested, PM me and/or reply to this thread and let's see if we can get the ball rolling.

Even before SWTOR was released, there was and has been guilds that were set up to

be LGBT or LGBT-friendly, if you just investigate and search for them. If you are just now

coming into the game, you may want to ask around. Since it has now been 11 months

since SWTOR was released, many guilds have come and gone, but there are still a

good many that were here from the beginning and still thriving today. Not trying to

dissuade anyone from creating a new guild, but just to inform that it takes a great deal

to run a guild and to keep it going. If you do create a new guild, luck is on your side.

NOTE:

We are a RP guild. LGBT-friendly, and was created before SWTOR was released.

Hi I just returned to the game after leaving for about 7 months the force was calling me back I have a lvl 50 jedi knight but I am re rolling on this server and looking for a open minded lbgt rp guild if any are out there my I join I am on the empire side but I love playing as republic as well I am working on my new toon Sith Inq. Name Exiaon message me back pls thanks